Men's Cologne

creed millesime imperial its not cheap, like $225 for 2.5 oz, but it is Baller status. can be found at neiman marcus The company is one of the oldest family companies in the world founded in 1760, you can get the custom scent that napoleon wore when he was kicking ass in europe, princess diana has one also It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Sir Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, Humphrey Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie Wood, Audrey Hepburn. Also its not made with chemicals like that pre-teen crap you guys are using so for the one off client that you may have that is sensitive to fragerances this wont bother them nearly as much. The imperial is just my favorite but there are over 40 different ones so try them out to find your own favorite.

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > creed millesime imperial > > its not cheap, like $225 for 2.5 oz, but it is > Baller status. can be found at neiman marcus > > The company is one of the oldest family companies > in the world founded in 1760, you can get the > custom scent that napoleon wore when he was > kicking ass in europe, princess diana has one > also > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Sir > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, Humphrey > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie Wood, > Audrey Hepburn. > > Also its not made with chemicals like that > pre-teen crap you guys are using so for the one > off client that you may have that is sensitive to > fragerances this wont bother them nearly as much. > > > The imperial is just my favorite but there are > over 40 different ones so try them out to find > your own favorite. You > Detroiter

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > creed millesime imperial > > its not cheap, like $225 for 2.5 oz, but it is > Baller status. can be found at neiman marcus > > The company is one of the oldest family companies > in the world founded in 1760, you can get the > custom scent that napoleon wore when he was > kicking ass in europe, princess diana has one > also > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Sir > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, Humphrey > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie Wood, > Audrey Hepburn. > > Also its not made with chemicals like that > pre-teen crap you guys are using so for the one > off client that you may have that is sensitive to > fragerances this wont bother them nearly as much. > > > The imperial is just my favorite but there are > over 40 different ones so try them out to find > your own favorite. $225 for cologne?! Jesus … Just out of curiousity, are you single or married?

Armani Mania

Versace por homme for me replaced the d&g Light blue which replaced the Hugo Boss Men also $225 for perfume? That’s cocaine prices man

I should clarify, that is NM pricing. i use ebay and get a great deal. NM is one of the only places that carries it though so you have to go there to see/try on what you like. Maybe in NY there are more retailers? Have had a Girlfriend for three years. Actually got her one for Christmas a while back also. I dont use it daily but for sure a few times a week. and im not showering in it so it lasts forever. AM- is that a compliment? please clarify. Some people buy coffee every day, others are fat asses and eat their way through life. Me i have some things i enjoy and appropriate money accordingly. And really it is completely different than all other scents because that shit at JCPennies or Macys is just Chemicals with some idiots name on it, o ya usher put his name on this, i need to buy it- YA right All im sayin is next time your near a place ask to try it

this is the exact one i got for about the same price http://cgi.ebay.com/MILLESIME-IMPERIAL-Creed-4-0-oz-Unisex-NIB-/400152161219?pt=fragrance&hash=item5d2aed6bc3#ht_3528wt_1137

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ski2Much Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > creed millesime imperial > > > > its not cheap, like $225 for 2.5 oz, but it is > > Baller status. can be found at neiman marcus > > > > The company is one of the oldest family > companies > > in the world founded in 1760, you can get the > > custom scent that napoleon wore when he was > > kicking ass in europe, princess diana has one > > also > > > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, > Sir > > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, > Humphrey > > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie > Wood, > > Audrey Hepburn. > > > > Also its not made with chemicals like that > > pre-teen crap you guys are using so for the one > > off client that you may have that is sensitive > to > > fragerances this wont bother them nearly as > much. > > > > > > The imperial is just my favorite but there are > > over 40 different ones so try them out to find > > your own favorite. > > > You > Detroiter Agree. Soon he will throw every single brand under the Sun. I have a couple my wife gave me, but barely use them. Hope she didn’t waste a lot on that stuff.

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > creed millesime imperial > > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Sir > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, Humphrey > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie Wood, > Audrey Hepburn. > This cologne has a 100% mortality rate!!! How is it still on the market?

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ski2Much Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > creed millesime imperial > > > > > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, > Sir > > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, > Humphrey > > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie > Wood, > > Audrey Hepburn. > > > > This cologne has a 100% mortality rate!!! How is > it still on the market? +2 (1 for the joke, 1 for relating it to finance)

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ski2Much Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > creed millesime imperial > > > > > > > > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of > Windsor, > > Sir > > > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, > > Humphrey > > > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie > > Wood, > > > Audrey Hepburn. > > > > > > > This cologne has a 100% mortality rate!!! How > is > > it still on the market? > > > +2 (1 for the joke, 1 for relating it to finance) For me mortality rate = times I get l@id/times I wear it

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mar350 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > higgmond Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Ski2Much Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > creed millesime imperial > > > > > > > > > > > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of > > Windsor, > > > Sir > > > > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, > > > Humphrey > > > > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie > > > Wood, > > > > Audrey Hepburn. > > > > > > > > > > This cologne has a 100% mortality rate!!! > How > > is > > > it still on the market? > > > > > > +2 (1 for the joke, 1 for relating it to > finance) > > > For me mortality rate = times I get l@id/times I > wear it I believe that’s referred to as the slay ratio.

issey miyake, hugo boss, CK

How many gays do we have here? Seems every one uses a cologne designed by one.

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I sort of look down on Hugo Boss as a brand, but > I > > dig the scent of their Hugo cologne. > > > > Not quite as suave as Aqua Di Gio, but I think > > it’s a nice blend of metro and manly. > > > Any particular reason for disliking HB as a brand? All of their suits (that I’ve seen) are trendy fused $hit, but they still charge a fair amount for them based almost exclusively on the label. I actually have one of their orange label polos that fits me quite nicely and I dig the scent of their Hugo cologne, so I suppose my distaste for the brand is confined to their suits.

I have a few of their shirts. Nice fit.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most recent: Angel for men (obviously) > Is that the one called A*men by Thierry-Mugler?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Most recent: Angel for men (obviously) > > > > > Is that the one called A*men by Thierry-Mugler? I don’t know for sure. It’s a black ‘leather-ish’ bottle with a blue star in the middle. ETA: Yes - that’s it.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I believe that’s referred to as the slay ratio. Sellin’ stocks, slayin’ box, bromospien.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Most recent: Angel for men (obviously) > > > > > > > > > Is that the one called A*men by Thierry-Mugler? > > > I don’t know for sure. It’s a black ‘leather-ish’ > bottle with a blue star in the middle. > > ETA: Yes - that’s it. Yeah that’s the one, I actually turned around and nearly followed a guy down the street because he was wearing that. Nice :slight_smile: