Men's Cologne

Bankin’ Wrote: > All of their suits (that I’ve seen) are trendy > fused $hit, but they still charge a fair amount > for them based almost exclusively on the label. > > I actually have one of their orange label polos > that fits me quite nicely and I dig the scent of > their Hugo cologne, so I suppose my distaste for > the brand is confined to their suits. Agree on their suits, I own one. Also own a few shirts and 2 pairs of shoes. As far as HB shoes go, I don’t have a single negative thing to say about them, good style, good fit, don’t fall apart after 2 months.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Most recent: Angel for men (obviously) > > > > > > > > > > > > > Is that the one called A*men by > Thierry-Mugler? > > > > > > I don’t know for sure. It’s a black > ‘leather-ish’ > > bottle with a blue star in the middle. > > > > ETA: Yes - that’s it. > > > Yeah that’s the one, I actually turned around and > nearly followed a guy down the street because he > was wearing that. Nice :slight_smile: I like your style KarenC. You can follow me anytime.

I’m a fan of HB - tshirts fit nice, I like their shoes (with the exception of the really pointy ones), and suits aren’t so bad. Big fan of their boxer briefs.

don’t own any HB tshirts or boxer briefs, have a pair of socks though. I like HB shoe styles everyone has a different taste but for me: Ferragamos = old man shoes( can’t afford) Cole Haan = old man shoes Prada= can’t afford + slightly ghey… E. Zegna= can’t afford

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > don’t own any HB tshirts or boxer briefs, have a > pair of socks though. > > I like HB shoe styles > > everyone has a different taste but for me: > > Ferragamos = old man shoes( can’t afford) > Cole Haan = old man shoes > Prada= can’t afford + slightly ghey… > E. Zegna= can’t afford Continuing the thread derailment: Hahaha - I love my Old Maans (Cole Haans) - got some oxfords recently that I’m LOVIN! Other than that, I roll Johnston Murphy and a lil’ Ken Cole (pretty traditional footwear for me). Boxer briefs - I go Banana Republic/Gap - did get some calvin kleins that I like a lot (my wife calls them ‘my panties’ because they’re so soft). Dress shirts: Brooks Brothers slim fits, then polo & banana republic sprinkled with the occasional random other shirt. Polos: Polo + a few Lacoste and Nike Dri-Fits Pants: Mixed bag - I’ll get these at TJ Maxx or on sale at Younkers. Store pants I like the best are probably Ralph Lauren. Jeans I go banana republic or express pretty exclusively.

Threadderailment continuity; Mercanti Fiorenti for shoes and Florsheim (DSW always has awesome deals) Boxers- Calvin Klein for going out, then a mixed bag of Polo, Gap and whever else I have. I literally havent bought underwear in over a year. Dress Shirts- HB, Bloomingdales Mens Store, Charles Twyrhitt Polos- Polo and BB Pants- Don’t really care as long as they fit well Jeans- Guess exclusively Ties- Guicci, BBros, Canali Condos- Trojies Her Pleasure.

Shoes - HB, Florsheim (have 1 pair), & aldo sh%t Boxers- CK & Tommy Hilf Dress Shirts- HB, Zara, Matinique. Polos- Polo Pants- Banana rep + a few bespokes Jeans- Mavi & Guess Ties- rarely wear, have 3 or 4 don’t remember the names Same Condos as Nupps

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HB … suits aren’t so bad. It’s all relative. If you’re getting them for $150 - $250, then go for it. If you’re paying $350+ you could be doing better. If you pay MSRP then they probably rival Joseph A Bank’s inflated MSRP in the value department. Continuing the thread derailment: Dress Shoes: 5 pairs of Allen Edmonds, 1 pair of Aldens, and 1 pair of Ferragamos Boxers - All over the place Undershirts - CK v-necks Dress shirts: Brooks Brothers slim fits Polos: Lacoste mostly, a few Polos, and 1 Hugo Boss Pants/Shorts: Brooks Brothers mostly Jeans: Lucky Ties: Isaia, Polo, Brooks Brothers Suits/Sportcoats: Canalli, Brooks Brothers, Oxxford

Allen Edmond shoes are nice. Once I hit the next pay grade, the Johnston Murphy’s will start getting replaced with what Allen’s cooking up. You ever resole them bankin’, or haven’t needed to?

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shoes - HB, Florsheim (have 1 pair), & aldo sh%t > > > Boxers- CK & Tommy Hilf > > Dress Shirts- HB, Zara, Matinique. > > Polos- Polo > > Pants- Banana rep + a few bespokes > > Jeans- Mavi & Guess > > Ties- rarely wear, have 3 or 4 don’t remember the > names > > Same Condos as Nupps ??? Do you mean you use the same condos after nupps is finished with em? Wow dont u think thats being a tad bit strange?

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Same Condos as Nupps ??? > > Do you mean you use the same condos after nupps is > finished with em? > > Wow dont u think thats being a tad bit strange? lol, nice catch brah. same brand i meant. to jack this thread further anyone try shaving with a safety razor? some people swear by this thing but they say it has to be held at a precise angle or you gon fxxk yoself up. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Merkur_heavy_duty_safety_razor.jpg

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Allen Edmond shoes are nice. Once I hit the next > pay grade, the Johnston Murphy’s will start > getting replaced with what Allen’s cooking up. > > You ever resole them bankin’, or haven’t needed > to? I’ve had the Aldens restored, but as of yet have not had to send in the AE for recrafting.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT MEN’S COLOGNES. HAKUNA MATATA.

Alucard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Same Condos as Nupps ??? > > > > Do you mean you use the same condos after nupps > is > > finished with em? > > > > Wow dont u think thats being a tad bit strange? > > lol, nice catch brah. same brand i meant. > > to jack this thread further anyone try shaving > with a safety razor? some people swear by this > thing but they say it has to be held at a precise > angle or you gon fxxk yoself up. > > > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc > /Merkur_heavy_duty_safety_razor.jpg No way dude - that thing would never come close to my balls. Mach 3 with a firm grip and some baloonage only.

jcole21 Wrote: > No way dude - that thing would never come close to > my balls. > > Mach 3 with a firm grip and some baloonage only. Whoa, I’d never even think of shaving my balls with this thing, there are safer alternatives like scalpel or a samurai sword. This razor is too dangerous to go anywhere near that area but I heard people say that it’s better than Mach 3 or anything else out there, if you know how to use it and shave your face only of course…

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > No way dude - that thing would never come close to > my balls. > lol. Yeah I don’t know how is that thing called a “safety razor”. It seems something Ted Bundy would have used.

I’m not single. I don’t have to wear cologne. But when I do, I use Dos XX

Ski2Much Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > creed millesime imperial > > its not cheap, like $225 for 2.5 oz, but it is > Baller status. can be found at neiman marcus > > The company is one of the oldest family companies > in the world founded in 1760, you can get the > custom scent that napoleon wore when he was > kicking ass in europe, princess diana has one > also > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Sir > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, Humphrey > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie Wood, > Audrey Hepburn. > > Also its not made with chemicals like that > pre-teen crap you guys are using so for the one > off client that you may have that is sensitive to > fragerances this wont bother them nearly as much. > > > The imperial is just my favorite but there are > over 40 different ones so try them out to find > your own favorite. $225… holy crap… my wife got me some for x mas and my b day… one is not even open… the green one(i dont know the full name) is LEGIT

green Irish tweed. they are like pokemon gotta try them all

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ski2Much Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > creed millesime imperial > > > > its not cheap, like $225 for 2.5 oz, but it is > > Baller status. can be found at neiman marcus > > > > The company is one of the oldest family > companies > > in the world founded in 1760, you can get the > > custom scent that napoleon wore when he was > > kicking ass in europe, princess diana has one > > also > > > > It is worn by the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, > Sir > > Winston Churchill, and John F. Kennedy, > Humphrey > > Bogart, Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Natalie > Wood, > > Audrey Hepburn. > > > > Also its not made with chemicals like that > > pre-teen crap you guys are using so for the one > > off client that you may have that is sensitive > to > > fragerances this wont bother them nearly as > much. > > > > > > The imperial is just my favorite but there are > > over 40 different ones so try them out to find > > your own favorite. > > > $225… holy crap… my wife got me some for x mas > and my b day… one is not even open… the green > one(i dont know the full name) is LEGIT Your wife loves the way Ski2Much smells - watch that dude… Watch him closely.