Mental fatigue during the exam

I did my first full length practice exam yesterday (Schweser exam 1). I got 70% on the morning and 83.3% on the afternoon. What I found is that I missed a lot of questions I should have gotten simply because I was tired of reading through the long cases. By the end of both sessions I was really having trouble concentrating. I guess its tough b/c I’ve been studying in 40 minutes on, 10 minutes off for a while and sitting down for 6 hours in one day is tough. I’ve also been doing the regular multiple choice questions like the end of chapter ones and am not used to the level 2 format. I didn’t have this problem with level 1 b/c the questions were right to the point. Does anyone have any tips about how to stay focused during the whole exam?

With those scores I wouldn’t worry to much. You’re a lock. T/G

*steals Bradleyz scores* their mine, all mine! Bwahahahha…(I need a good score like that :frowning: )

Adrenalin on exam day will take care of the fatique.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Adrenalin on exam day will take care of the > fatique. red bull at lunch helps too

Drugs, of course. Caffeine is the traditional drug but amphetamines and Ritalin are really significantly better. Experimenting with them during the exam is probably a bad idea because if you attack the guy next to you in a speed-fueled rage your studying will go to waste.

ritalin would be great just about now…everybody would pass if it was OTC

Stick a pin in one of your buttock…but during exams remember to sit on the other one…when ever you feel your brain suffering from fatigue put a little weight on your pinned buttock…the sharp pain will release lots adranlin among other chemicals that should bring you brain back into focus… If you still need motivation…try a pin in each buttock…its should keep you motivated throughout the exam…

Honestly… 5mg of adderrol in the morning and 5 before the second session. Take it as they are handing out the exams so you will get a pick me up 15-20 minutes later. Good breakfast and lunch are critical. Get some ‘1 a day’ energy for the caffeine and some glucose tablets when you think your toasted. For L1 I was so close to quitting like 2 hours into each session because i was so fried and once i got a tough question i just wanted to give, but i didnt and i passed so i felt that exam day nutrition is like 25% of the battle

mto1985 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Honestly… > > 5mg of adderrol in the morning and 5 before the > second session. Take it as they are handing out > the exams so you will get a pick me up 15-20 > minutes later. > And if you have a doctor who is willing to prescribe Adderal for test-taking, be sure to post the phone number. > Good breakfast and lunch are critical. > > Get some ‘1 a day’ energy for the caffeine and > some glucose tablets when you think your toasted. > > For L1 I was so close to quitting like 2 hours > into each session because i was so fried and once > i got a tough question i just wanted to give, but > i didnt and i passed so i felt that exam day > nutrition is like 25% of the battle