Meredith Whitney

She was bashing financials left and right few months ago, look at her now. http://www.businessinsider.com/wow-meredith-whitney-is-a-total-bull-now-2009-7

Well you have to admit that she got both calls right so far.

I don’t admit that at all. Please link any reference she has made to when one should buy or sell financials over the last 6 months.

I didn’t realize she was married to Bradshaw…I guess that is where he got the finance career from…

Buckhead Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t admit that at all. Please link any > reference she has made to when one should buy or > sell financials over the last 6 months. She admitted on CNBC that she didn’t call GS’s trough. However, she has more credibiity than just about any financial sector analyst on the Sell Side. Do you guys think she’s hot? I haven’t decided yet.

recentcornellgrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t realize she was married to Bradshaw…I > guess that is where he got the finance career > from… They flip sides all the time

She was one of the first to correctly call the troubles in the financial sector. But we will just have to wait and see whether she is right now too. I strongly doubt that her trading skills equal the quality of her analysis.

I can’t tell if she is hot or not, or if she was about 15 years ago.