Metaphor workout

Level I is a mile wide and an inch deep Level II is a mile wide and a mile deep Level II is…?

Level III is ambiguously wide with an unknown depth

i think i know the guy who said this…

Level III is the universe

LIII is a circle, you never know where it ends.

Level I is a mile wide and an inch deep Level II is a mile wide and a mile deep Level III %#&$ you long and deep

^ +5

If Level I is a mile wide and an inch deep and Level II is a mile wide and a mile deep then Level III is the Mariana trench filled with sharks that have lasers attached to thier heads of course I don’t know wht I’m talking about have yet to recieve my level III material, but I am scared.

If Level I is a mile wide and an inch deep and Level II is a mile wide and a mile deep, Level III is 9" long and waiting for you to bend over that’s what it seemed like based on talking to people walking out of the AM

Level III is sweet like Jscott’s sessions on derivatives…

I’m declaring a tie between slash and dwight

I’ll try this. If Level I is a mile wide and an inch deep and Level II is a mile wide and a mile deep then LIII is like re-enacting “2 girls 1 cup” with Roseanne

The key difference between L2 and L3 is that it is very hard to gauge how prepared are you for L3. For L2 if you are good on Schweser/Mocks/Samples, 99% you will do good on exam, for L3 AM section, you just dont know, so you have to study extra hard to max out PM score

comp… that wasn’t even close to a metaphor…

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll try this. > > If Level I is a mile wide and an inch deep > and Level II is a mile wide and a mile deep > > then LIII is like re-enacting “2 girls 1 cup” with > Roseanne dude…so wrong…

but still, several people I know passed t this year, and last year, I think they work hard, but not that hard…dont know, every one is different

LIII is just a mile. Think about it.

sterling76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp… that wasn’t even close to a metaphor… crap, you are right, i am losing it :-/

Level III is three feet wide and filled with razor-sharp teeth.

sterling76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp… that wasn’t even close to a metaphor… Yeah, and there are some similes instead of metaphors too. How the heck did you retards even pass if you cannot follow instructions? Just kidding!