Mffais.com

Does anyone use this site? Your thoughts?

Skylar, I found out that the data for my country (Serbia) is completely false! Dosn’t necessary mean that it’s the same with other countries. Cheers Milos

yeah i dont take this for being worth much either… lots of “potentially” in there, I just dont give it much credence.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Milos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Skylar, > > I found out that the data for my country (Serbia) > is completely false! Dosn’t necessary mean that > it’s the same with other countries. > > Cheers > Milos Milos - can you elaborate? Was it the dates, activity, value change, funds, stats, etc? How do they pull the info?

Skylar, In the category “The best and worst of Serbia” on the front page, VF Holding a.d. is mentioned ten times. It seems like this company was the most active. On the contrary, this stock (VFHL) was last traded on May 9, on the Belgrade Stock Exchange. Not so attractive stock, whatsoever. Also, I’ve checked the ownership structure and it showed no mutual funds (only some natural persons). So, the data is clearly false. Really don’t know how they pulled the info. Cheers