Michael Jackson....Gone?

And I guess look at Michael Jackson’s influence on pop culture: - He broke the race barrier on MTV. Before MJ’s Thriller, MTV didn’t play any african-american solo artists’ videos on MTV. - He made the music video what it is today. No one has matched MJ’s brilliance of the music video. It’s been 25+ years since his videos made it big and no one has matched their brilliance. - Dances move. He has many imitators yet no one will be as good as him. He just flat out made your mouth drop. - Combine his singing talents with his dance moves and you have the ultimate showman. He still is the benchmark for any solo artist out there today in the pop and R&b artist. Usher, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown…etc. His legacy is tarnished by his close affection for children (think “We Are the World” and the scandals he’s gone through) but his legacy as an musical entertainer is about as good as we’ll ever see. Now go put on “Rock With You” and bring a girl over for some good lovin’.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anybody with right mind would send > their kinds to the neighbor who is a sex offender. Wtf? lol

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kochunni69 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Anybody with right mind would send > > their kinds to the neighbor who is a sex > offender. > > Wtf? lol I meant to say NOBODY with right mind would send their kids to the neighbor who is a sex offender.

CFAdreams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not trying to be on my soapbox here or > anything, but i dont get why everyone is treating > MJ like he is a hero… > > Barry Bonds took steroids and hit a crap load of > home runs… everyone hates the guy and he will > forever be linked with cheating. All he did was > destroy his own body, he didnt screw with other > people. No matter what he does, people will look > back at him and link him to steroids and hate the > guy… Michael Vick killed dogs… no matter what he > does, hell of a player that he is, he is still a > DB. People will never forgive him for that. Why > does MJ get a free pass on breaking the law? > > If it was your neighbor who got convicted of what > MJ did, then youd give him a dirty look. Who > cares what the guy did for a living before? MJ > just wasnt all there in the head. because i honestly do think he’s not a child pedophile/molester. i just think he’s f*cked up in the head and does things w/ the most innocent intentions but things just come out all wrong. e.g., like grazing a boy’s private part when changing his diapers (i dunno)… since he has never had a real childhood, i think by associating himself w/ kids he can live his childhood vicariously through them… from a psych point of view, i just feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for the guy too… I am not questioning what the guy did for Pop music, or mtv, or civil rights… He was good with all that stuff… I have no doubt he had psychological issues relating to his childhood that he never had… Michael Vick has psychological problems relating to where he grew up. Just cause you settle outside of court doesnt mean you are innocent. What kind of lawyer would settle when their client did nothing wrong? “Victimized” parents are low lifes for letting their kids go there and looking for money i agree. But if the owner of the dog looking for money is a low life sending the animal to Michael Vicks kennel, that doesnt clear Michael Vicks name from the crime… Dont think i have lost my objectivity, just dont like people celebrating the guy as a hero. Merely an opinion and most seem to disagree.

^ I hear ya.

so who cares dogs are gone, pop music, civil rights etc… The man died but before hi did he brought something into this world otherwise we would not be talking about him in this forum. You drank more Pepsi than Cola at some point because of that man. so stop bitching about it and as Russians say “Don’t say bad things about a dead guy…”

does anyone else think that he’s faking it?

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone else think that he’s faking it? What…are you saying he has moved in with his ex-in law, Mr Presley.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone else think that he’s faking it? like tupac right? … and like ken lay right? they’re all living a peaceful live in some remote island somewhere.

They always called his house “Neverland,” but when it came to making love to small boys, it should have been called, “Alwaysland.”