Michael Jackson....Gone?

Woah…www.tmz.com…woah

Yup. Cardiac arrest. 50 years of age.

so sad :frowning: but his music never dies.

He had some trouble in his life, but his future looked a little brighter with his planned comeback tour. Hmm his future seemed brighter than his current situation Hmm future > current situation Hmm… maybe contango killed him! It always comes back to contango.

“Hmm future > current situation” or normal contango perhaps

lame.

judging by his reputed hobbies, it was more likely backwardation…and of the “statutory” variety…

Our kids will be safe now.

Out of respect, McDonalds has released the McJackson burger, 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Our kids will be safe now. +100 :slight_smile:

Florida_Gator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Out of respect, McDonalds has released the > McJackson burger, 50 year old meat between 10 year > old buns. that’s just wrong. soooo wrong.

^Yeah, but it’s classic, lol.

MJ we love u

I guess that is the price you pay …

Millions will miss him. Frankly, some of the comments are tasteless.

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Millions will miss him. > > > > Frankly, some of the comments are tasteless. +1

I am not trying to be on my soapbox here or anything, but i dont get why everyone is treating MJ like he is a hero… Barry Bonds took steroids and hit a crap load of home runs… everyone hates the guy and he will forever be linked with cheating. All he did was destroy his own body, he didnt screw with other people. No matter what he does, people will look back at him and link him to steroids and hate the guy… Michael Vick killed dogs… no matter what he does, hell of a player that he is, he is still a DB. People will never forgive him for that. Why does MJ get a free pass on breaking the law? If it was your neighbor who got convicted of what MJ did, then youd give him a dirty look. Who cares what the guy did for a living before? MJ just wasnt all there in the head.

MJ never got convicted. Innocent until proven guilty. He paid a settlement back in 1993 or whatever and was found not-guilty on all charges on the one a few days ago. You can assume all you want for his personal life (and I will assume whatever I want), but Michael Jackson, the entertainer, the pop star, is one of the most unique, talented and most creative musicians/entertainers of all time. He’s a once-a-generation artist. His music is loved by almost just about anyone and all of his songs make you want to dance and sing. There aren’t very few (think Elvis and The Beatles) artists that are even in the same stratosphere as Micheal Jackson.

*a few years ago

Have you ever read about any conviction to MJ? If the world around him was so honest, why not just one person brought him a conviction. Please don’t tell me that MJ bought the silence of all those “victimized” parents. If those low life parents were not for money, they wouldn’t be sending their kids to sleep with him particularly even after MJ was accused of child sexual abuse in early 90’s. I am not giving MJ a clean certificate. He should have been more careful with the kids particularly when he is the target of the media and people looking for easy money. There is a HUGE difference between the story of average Joe who is sex offender lives in mobile park and MJ. Anybody with right mind would send their kinds to the neighbor who is a sex offender. Are AF members losing objectivity in their opinions after ginging level 2 exam? …:slight_smile: