Michael Moore vs Ann Coulter

I wonder who is a bigger retard. And yes, I know I shouldnt use the word: http://michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

If you know you shouldn’t why did you? I hate when people use that word.

If the shoe fits…

If the two had a bady it would be the antichrist…

Nah, it’ll just be one big fat right winger.

ann coulter, atleast moore tries to find some evidence to support his claims.

SeanC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ann coulter, atleast moore tries to find some > evidence to support his claims. Yes, even if this evidence is how Cuba is a superior and more just nation than the United States.

Kkent, you’re just pissed Georgia Tech is gonna get wiped out by LSU in the bowl game. Are there any other ACC vs SEC matchups I should know about this bowl season?

kkent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SeanC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ann coulter, atleast moore tries to find some > > evidence to support his claims. > > > Yes, even if this evidence is how Cuba is a > superior and more just nation than the United > States. oh you wacky reactional poster, you. The key word was TRIES where some love to cling to belief over substance Also what I beleive you are referencing is his comparision of the health care systems of the two countries, not the superiority of nations as a whole.

Cuba does have a world class healthcare system, but I doubt most of its citizens have access to it. I have visited Cuba a few times and it is a beautiful place, but the people living there are very poor and desperate for access to western goods. The last time I was there, I met some locals who would trade fresh crab they caught and cooked on the beach, for bag of clothing that the tourists would give them. Money is meaningless since there is nothing to buy…