Mike the Situation

Bro bro bro bro. I cannot stop watching those guys

Sitch was sick last night. He seemed very pleased with himself.

^ I know the way he was laughing at the letter. Looks like he is going to get hooked with sam

And what is with Vinny and Snooki? Next week’s show… Nasty business, that.

^ also a fight between Sam and Jen - I always enjoy cat fights.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ also a fight between Sam and Jen - I always > enjoy cat fights. why would sammy even get mad at jen? jen t old the truth

for a tough girl like jen, its funny to see how cowardly she handled that whole note situation. its funny to think about these girls’ reactions once they see this footage. as a side note, i predict situation & angelina hooking up. theyre love-hate will probably end up in marriage and 2 orange babies.

the girls are no longer friends according to the celeb sites i browse

It is all written and now all they are doing is acting. I think next week, Angelina tells Sam that Jen and Nicole wrote the note and Sam gets angry to Jen because she is denying that she wrote the letter or she didn’t tell her when that Ron’s jerkness happened.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > for a tough girl like jen, its funny to see how > cowardly she handled that whole note situation. > its funny to think about these girls’ reactions > once they see this footage. > > as a side note, i predict situation & angelina > hooking up. theyre love-hate will probably end up > in marriage and 2 orange babies. Jen also smacked situation in season 1. She is a angry ho

I think Ronnie goes on a killing rampage at some point. That bro is barely holding it together. The 'roids want to rage.

RonRon might shoot somebody.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391790/Mike-Situation-Sorrentino-facing-15-years-prison.html

God this forum used to be so much coooler.

:broken_heart:

How can brosef not bench 225 w/o a spot?