Mike the Situation

Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 year old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K for 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc God bless America!

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 year > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K for > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > God bless America! And to think he can’t bench >225 w/o a spot. Ask me how I know :-/

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 > year > > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K > for > > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > > > God bless America! > > > And to think he can’t bench >225 w/o a spot. > > > Ask me how I know :-/ Does he work out at the same gym? I’ll give you $20 if you punch him.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 > year > > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K > for > > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > > > God bless America! > > > And to think he can’t bench >225 w/o a spot. > > > Ask me how I know :-/ Given your recent “outing”, I don’t think I want to know how you know. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Situation Nation baby! Only in america

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 year > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K for > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > God bless America! He is genius!

Calling The Situation, Mike The Situation = Calling an ATM, an ATM Machine. Bro.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 > year > > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K > for > > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > > > God bless America! > > > And to think he can’t bench >225 w/o a spot. > > > Ask me how I know :-/ 225 without a spot isn’t much. But now I’m curious. How do you know?

Now Nuppal would say he works out with Pauly D, Mike and Gorilla called Ronnie at the same gym in Miami. Nuppal also bought ice-cream from Snooki and dated JWOWW and Sammy. Nuppal is offered a role of ‘Nuppal the Dude’ in jersey shore 3. He is currently dating Kim Kardashain (again in Miami) and providing much needed support to Kim after her breakup with Reggie Bush.

“Ronnie doesn’t want to give up his cookie, and that’s Sam. You need to give up your cookie, son, so you can go find another one. I’m eatin’ chocolate chip cookies every night, dawg.”

The Situation worked out at my gym once. I didn’t really recognize him as a) I don’t own a TV and B) I wouldn’t watch the Jersey shore if I did. He was doing chest and kind of keeping to himself. He asked for a spot while repping 205. Maybe it was a burnout set, or maybe he was trying to start a “situation” and the MTV cameras would pop out of the towle trash can to catch the ensuing “situation.” In any case I didn’t really realize it was him until during the fact, not before. I never bought ice cream from snookie (as she would’ve probably already eaten it) and Nuppal the Dude is a character in development. More details to come. Kim is a dirty dirty girl and I elected to NOT call her back. Honestly though, those of you who are friends with me on facebook saw my status update to “just gave the situation a spot” about 2.5 months ago. They all live or lived on South Beach apparently so I am not too sure WTF he was doing at my gym in Brickell.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Honestly though, those of you who are friends with > me on facebook saw my status update to “just gave > the situation a spot” about 2.5 months ago. Yeah, I remember that. I thought you were kidding.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 year > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K for > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > God bless America! How long will the 5 mil last? Probably not long. Just saying.

CFA Jay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pupdawg82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 > year > > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K > for > > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > > > God bless America! > > > How long will the 5 mil last? Probably not long. > Just saying. Yeah right - dude will probably double it. His brother was a VP @ Goldman and he hangs with Shia Labuff (the first one I heard was true, the second one is just a dream).

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA Jay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > pupdawg82 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - 29 > > year > > > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid 50K > > for > > > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > > > > > God bless America! > > > > > > How long will the 5 mil last? Probably not > long. > > Just saying. > > > Yeah right - dude will probably double it. His > brother was a VP @ Goldman and he hangs with Shia > Labuff (the first one I heard was true, the second > one is just a dream). http://i.imgur.com/uZiF9.jpg

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CFA Jay Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > pupdawg82 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Got a deal from Reebok and Vitamin Water - > 29 > > > year > > > > old is now worth 5 mil. He will get paid > 50K > > > for > > > > 15 minute appearance at club, parties etc > > > > > > > > God bless America! > > > > > > > > > How long will the 5 mil last? Probably not > > long. > > > Just saying. > > > > > > Yeah right - dude will probably double it. His > > brother was a VP @ Goldman and he hangs with > Shia > > Labuff (the first one I heard was true, the > second > > one is just a dream). > > http://i.imgur.com/uZiF9.jpg I was really hoping that was a photo of El Situacion and Shia Lebouf in a lambo outside Michael Douglas’ house… But I always enjoy a good situation highlight. I stand for the Gernade Free Foundation.

I researched the brother @ Goldman thing - is not true. Wish it were.

I read something the other day about him endorsing a new vodka called Devotion. It’s marketed as a premium vodka infused with protein, which is laughable given that alcohol inhibits protein synthesis. I briefly took a look at Devotion’s site but they only made reference to it being “infused with casein”. I’m wondering how many of the Under Armour clad fvckfaces that plague my gym will swill this sh!t after a brutal day of curls?

Can we add Kim Kardashian in this list? She made to the stardom just because of her and Ray J’s video and now is making in millions too.

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can we add Kim Kardashian in this list? She made > to the stardom just because of her and Ray J’s > video and now is making in millions too. Don’t forget the booty brah.