Mike Tyson Getting Back in the Ring

im sippin on you like some fine wine though, and when its over i press rewind though.
1 Like

She’s 53 and worth $115 million. Putting a ring on it would be a smart retirement investment for me. Considering average US life expectancies, I’d be looking at ~18 years with her estate. Now, she’ll probably outlive the average American female, but even spending just my last 8-10 years with her estate would be worth it.

1 Like

id like to hear the argument of not putting a ring on her

1 Like

I think she looks gross.

shes good in some photos and bad in others! but overall id say she aged very well. most white ppl not so much.

Aged well =/= attractive unless you’re also old.

shes hot imo. i remmeber her 20 years ago. when i was like 10.
its ok nobody has to know baby girl. hola como esta shawty!

I’m with nerdy here. Smokin hot.

Ay mijo!!! Te crees muy muy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2BlqlR4a7A

What if I’m not old but have not aged well?

youre 30??? i thought u were like 21

Forever 21 though

You lying sack of dog ■■■■. You’re telling me you wouldn’t hit it?

I really wouldn’t. I have a thing against hooking up with old people. Even if they age well, when you’re standing close to them its just makeup layered over old skin, hair product propping up stringy old hair, just really grosses me out. Plus frankly I think she’s short and fat and her face isn’t what it used to be.

I agree with bs. But at the same time you can tell relative to other people her age. She looks good

I think it is fair to like what you like. For example, I do not like girls with tattoos. It’s really, really gross and trashy to me and makes them look uneducated (which they usually are). To each their own.

What about this one, BS? Would you hit it? Or let her stick her toe in your mouth?

that was prolly when she was late 30s. still sauce.

Yeah Nerdy and I are on the same page here. I’m sure as I get older I’ll move the goal posts.

Late 20’s, actually.
She was born in 1966, and that movie came out in 1996. (From Dusk Till Dawn)