min. salary for a charter holder

any thoughts?

$500,000 plus hot personal assistant.

I know charter holders doing temp work for $45K with no benefits.

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know charter holders doing temp work for $45K > with no benefits. Is that temp work within the investment industry?

$75,000 I’m going with total comp since bonuses make up a significant portion of total comp for people in the industry.

$0

$tarving_Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $0

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $tarving_Banker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > $0

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > $tarving_Banker Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > $0

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I know charter holders doing temp work for $45K > with no benefits. nice is this NYC? thats like 25bux/hr

depends on how much you “think” your worth. If you think your worth 45K, that is what you will get. only YOU can determine your worth and YOU must look to the stars to determine the intrinsic value that you can bring and use a DCF to come up with an ultimate valuation. *looks to the stars*

In the investment industry, not in NYC. All-in comp. If you think getting the CFA is your ticket to a comfy 6 figure salary, think again. Not saying you shouldn’t do the program, and these are certainly outliers on the bottom.