minimum time required for L3

I doubt this.

It sounds like you have a full-time job.

On top of your full-time job, you found time to study 6.5 hrs per day, every single day from August 1 to June 1?

I doubt this as well.

how I wish… lol

i have no choice, i dont think i am smart at all…In fact I dont think I am smarter than any of you in this forum…

All I can do is to compensate it with hard work

I dont need to prove anything

@Mystic82 - nobody is asking you to prove anything just recalculate your 2000 hours and have a beer instead of studying!

lol, i am cheeky

now its time to get back my life^

I do admire those really intelligent folks who study little, party hard and pass with ease

i don’t think i can do it in 170 hours, especially i have a full time job.

if i don’t have a job and take one whole month off perhaps i can do it?

Yes you can defo do it in 1 month if your committed and can cram. Don’t buy into too much you read on AF.

I started May 1, put in about a hundred hours, and passed (but just barely, and I got lucky). But I’m a finance prof. So I know a lot of the material and have a comparative advantage in learning shit, and I’m probably not a representative example. I also know a number of other profs who have passed with about that amount of time. The ability to quickly grasp stuff is over-represented in academics - that’s why we chose our field.

IMO passing w/170 hrs is possible if you use Schweser (or other resources) and are brutally efficient and disciplined. Work a lot of problems, take a lot of mocks, and crush everything in the CFA materials’ blue boxes.

started studying April 1, put in 240 hours. also was studying for the CPA and passed the 2 tests i took during that time as well.

hard work no play… studied weekends and 7pm - 1am (split time between cpa and cfa) everyday after work …

these are no military people, they must be military generals! I just hope they understand the material and can put it to good use after the exams.

170 hours too much. I think you should just wing it

That should be enough if you study with dedication in those 170 hours…Try to practice mocks as much as you can.

Yes this is the real true story My mother gives the ginseng soup to me and I finally memorize all the material in the Schweser book in 15 days to answer questions