Minutes allocated to AM Questions

Can anyone help with the minutes that were allocated to each questions in AM? It does n’t have to be exact.

individual IPS was 26, the second question was 9 (don’t remeber what it was though…) and the WACC portion (A) of whatever question that was was definitely 4.

Curious if anyone knows the Benchmark question minutes?

I think the total on the WACC was 11

“Benchmark question minutes” NJLVLIII do you mean the questions like 1, 2, … without further details into 1A, 1B… . That is exactly what I also need.

no I need the minutes for the median HF manager one – I accidently didnt answer it and was curious how bad that hurt – I am assuming 6-9 minutes But wanted to be sure it wasnt more.

the last question was 18 minutes i remember, and the first 5 were 89 total, and the second 6 were 91 total…i know cuz i took 100 minutes for the first 5 and then took a head call to regroup, and have a “time to pick up the pace” conversation.

colina_arenosa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > individual IPS was 26, the second question was 9 > (don’t remeber what it was though…) > > and the WACC portion (A) of whatever question that > was was definitely 4. good to know this:)

^ i remember that one because after I did like 20 steps (which I invented, not having a clue what to do) I realized it was only 4 minutes and therefore likely a one calc answer.

the Econ question was 19 The last one was 12

Yep, WACC Calculation was 4. PUNT!

GK was 6. believe the credit risks were 10 points total (option and forward). last problem was 12—3 for the HF median, 9 for the rest.