Missed Flight for Interview

so how would you pass one of those interviews…?

ShintreH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so how would you pass one of those interviews…? if you were referring to my post there are 2 answers: 1) Tell the guy it doesn’t open (the quicker the better). 2) Throw a chair through it.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If she does send pics I will ask her to forward > them to IEV for his approval before we reconsider. ^I’m in. And ConvertArb’s story is a good one.

iteracom Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You guys are overreacting imo. Is her job to > be > > prompt to meetings or will she be doing other > > things that may not be related to her ability > to > > show up some place on time? > > > > Airports suck anyway - give her a break if she > is > > really qualified. > > > You’re missing the point in so many ways. > > Her day job is obviously not going to be based on > her ability to catch a flight. > The point is this incredibly important event and > her lack of attentiveness to it. Several people > have already described it. > > Airports suck? Why the heck would you blame the > airport? There was nothing wrong with the flight. > The problem is her. not the airport. Relax, it was tongue-in-cheek. I realize her error and what that demonstrates to her prospective employer. My point is that not everyone operates the same way and she may yet have value to her employer. There’s plenty a billionaire who given their mannerisms, characteristics, and personalities you may not entrust to do much of anything, but the bottom line is they are good at what they do. Seems to me the candidate is pretty qualified if the company was willing to go to such lengths to interview her. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss her, but then again I can’t believe I’ve typed this much about a subject I really don’t care this much about.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >> > i knew a guy at bear stearns that would ask > candidates to open the window to let some air in. > the windows did not open. maybe that’s why the firm went under. people were too busy coming up with impossible interview questions?

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > One more for the drop her. > > > > > > I used to watch people leave the office and > the > > > main door had a sign that said “Pull to open”. > > > If > > > a candidate tried to push more than twice, > they > > > were done. Being able to follow simple > > > instructions is pretty important… > > > > > > Some investors do prefer the contrarian > > approach… or feel the need to challenge > > assumptions. :wink: > > > i knew a guy at bear stearns that would ask > candidates to open the window to let some air in. > the windows did not open. No, you read that in a book.

DO NOT PASS on her… so she was late… big whoop, who cares, if she can generate millions for your company would you give a sh1t?

she can generate millions and the best excuse she can come up with is “i left the house late” ? yea… don’t think so.