Missing information in Schweser?

I have read many threads explaining how much information one should know to be sucessful in level II. Understanding that everyone has a different study ritual, I would like to clarify a point: If I use the Schweser material exclusively (except for cases) will I be actually be unaware of testable information? Really?

You can read all of the material and undrestand 75% of it and pass, or you can read Schweser and understand 90% of it. Do the math.

I haven’t started studying for LII yet, but from what I’ve been told, Schweser obviously creates the study material based on the previous exam(s) information. I have a colleague at work who took LI in December 2006 and he said it was very heavily weighted in calculations. When I took LI June 2008, there weren’t very many calculations. Therefore, Schweser could be wrong in their assumption on what next years exams will be like…

I felt that Schweser did a great job with Level I, and a so so job with level II. I felt like there were a few things missing in Schweser , and there was one question on the exam that I saw nothing in Schweser about.

FxdIncme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I felt that Schweser did a great job with Level I, > and a so so job with level II. I felt like there > were a few things missing in Schweser , and there > was one question on the exam that I saw nothing in > Schweser about. Just out of curiosity, which question are you referencing? Thanks.