Mock 2 Results.....I think I'm done...

Total Score…89% Ethics…94.44% Quant…92.86% Economics…83.33% FSA…95.83% Corporate Fin…100% Investments…58.33% (That pisses me off!) Derivatives…100% Fixed Income…91.67% Alternative Inv…83.33% Portfolio Mgmt…83.33 I’m not going to get all confident about this. I still haven’t gotten past Saturday yet. But I think between now and tomorrow, I’ll just be doing some quick reviewing/memorization. Time now to read the PDF answer sheet.

damnit gdiddy

I would have been done after the first 90% lol Cheers for the hard work.

Oh by the way, a tip for test takers…make sure to circle the questions that you are unsure on. Don’t waste time too much time. When you have time left over after completing the exam, then go back and spend more time on those questions. I went back and changed a couple answers in Ethics and I believe that’s how I got such a high score in that area.

gdiddy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Total Score…89% > > Ethics…94.44% > Quant…92.86% > Economics…83.33% > FSA…95.83% > Corporate Fin…100% > Investments…58.33% (That > pisses me off!) > Derivatives…100% > Fixed Income…91.67% > Alternative Inv…83.33% > Portfolio Mgmt…83.33 > > > I’m not going to get all confident about this. I > still haven’t gotten past Saturday yet. But I > think between now and tomorrow, I’ll just be doing > some quick reviewing/memorization. Time now to > read the PDF answer sheet. Gosh… u got 100% on Der. and 92% on FI… that is tooooo much… way to go gdiddy…

I think between now and tomorrow I’ll probably be helping a lot of people on this forum. That will also help me with reinforcing some of these concepts. First off, I gotta go get some lunch!

Saw another tip I liked gdiddy, mark the least accurate/most accurate stuff and/or write true or false by it. I still have not taken a paper version of a test, and I think that is where my stupid screwups are - reading too fast past those triggers.

hey Giddy How many hours did u invest in CFA Level 1 to reach this score…

Ritu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey Giddy > > How many hours did u invest in CFA Level 1 to > reach this score… I started studying around the end of September with the Ethics part, and got my books sometime in October. I used to track my time up until December last year. I’d say, just last year alone, I’ve put in over 150 hours just from the end of September to the end of December. This year, I’m not sure, but it’s probably well over 200 hours.