Mock #2

Got a 59%, vs. 46% last weekend. I was hoping for at least high 60s with as much as I was doing. Taking that sucker I actually thought I did worse than the first one, I must have done some great guessing. Think I have a chance? Oh and here is how the breakdown went: Today Last time Ethics = 78% 78 Quant = 65% 71 Econ = 75% 50 FSA = 46% 25 Corp finance 60% 20 Investments 50% 25 Deriv. 33% 16 FI 75% 58 Alt. 50% 83 Port Mgt. 33% 33 I hit Econ and FSA hard this last week, so maybe i do have a chance. FSA this upcoming week is going to be hit harder.

Yes amber! Just keep working… you are good!

That’s pretty good improvement. Other than continuing to attack FSA I’d say spend some time going over portfolio management, there are definitely some easy points to be had there!

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Got a 59%, vs. 46% last weekend. I was hoping for > at least high 60s with as much as I was doing. > Taking that sucker I actually thought I did worse > than the first one, I must have done some great > guessing. > > Think I have a chance? > > Oh and here is how the breakdown went: > > Today Last time > Ethics = 78% 78 > Quant = 65% 71 > Econ = 75% > 50 > FSA = 46% 25 > Corp finance 60% 20 > Investments 50% 25 > Deriv. 33% 16 > FI 75% 58 > Alt. 50% > 83 > Port Mgt. 33% 33 > > I hit Econ and FSA hard this last week, so maybe i > do have a chance. FSA this upcoming week is going > to be hit harder. I have the same grades… The only thing that is keeping me up is that I have two coleges where I work, that they didn´t pass any mock or sample exam before the Real One. And they did pass last Juny Level I!

keep improving at that rate and you’ll put as all to shame come June 7th :slight_smile:

They had some incredibly hard econ questions. I was like WTF? I felt like the quicker I answered and didn’t think, the better I did, LOL.

Amber you are an ethics Champ! S