Mock AM e PM

Hi guys!

Since the exam date is coming I would like to share here experiences about mock exam either for AM or for PM (also Qbank in case)

Currently I’m using:

KAPLAN

• Qbank: I like their QBank, but altough it was satisfactoty in L1 and L2, I found their L3 quite weak (I think that Ethics is wll
  • AM Mock (4): I don’t like their style, it is also difficult to understand how to properly answer
  • PM Mock (4): I think it works well

FITCH Learning

• Qbank: works well, maybe better than Kaplan, although the % of success are not so clear to me

Financialexamhelp123 (Bill AKA S2000magician)

• AM Mock (4): very very good! Very complete, well explained, they induce to think on the concept more than base the exams only on your memory
  • Command words: very helpfull

Of course I’m using also the CFA past exams (for the applicable questions) and mock just provided

I would like to add at least another service provider for the AM mocks (at least I would substitute the Kaplan)…do you have any suggestion? I have noticed in the past topic something about Bloomberg, Ficth, Konvexity…any help?

Many thanks

Stefano

EDITED: Smagician to S2000magician

It’s all about the CFA mocks and Qbank.
Excessive repeatition will have you recognising their style of questioning and know exactly what they’re after quicker

Um . . . S2000magician, actually.

:wink:

Thank you for your kind words.

A luxury you don’t have on the real exam, alas.

Only the truth.

Properly edited…sorry to much numbers!

Hello magician,

Not sure if anyone has reach out to you yet but will there be any chance for you to release any new mock AM exams given some of us having to take the CBT exam next year in 2021 due to the cancellation of our test centers.

Hands-up with ste79 that the current 4 mock exams are awesomely good! Would be wonderful if it’s in the pipeline.

Cheers,

Dear maxirun:

I plan to.

Between now and December 5, I’m concentrating on marking practice exams and getting a few more articles written. CFA Institute has told me that they’re going to give prep providers an idea how the CBT exams will look so that we can adapt to that, but I haven’t seen anything yet.

I appreciate your kind words about my mock exams. The best thing you can do for me is to let other candidates know.

BCIII

Hello magician,

Understood and great to hear that and really looking forward for your updates on new mock exams and articles!

Will definitely share other fellow candidates of the mock exams,nor forgetting the Survival Guide’s of CFAI command words!

Cheers,