Mock Exam Dec. 09

When is everyone planning on taking the mock exam? I am tossing up between two or three weeks before. What are your thoughts?

going to a mock exam at USC on the 21st hosted by CFALA.

I did the morning session last week and am planning to do the afternoon session next weekend. I’ve decided to split it rather than doing it all in the same day.

Are you people solving the sample papers?

to my surprise the december mock is the same as the previous one of june… deeply disappointed, because i did it a month ago.

manstey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When is everyone planning on taking the mock exam? > I am tossing up between two or three weeks before. > What are your thoughts? do one 2 weeks before the real deal and then exactly 1 week before the real deal holyfield.

I got exactly 70% in the morning session of mock exam. I am not sure what this even translates to in the real exam. I also saw lot of calculation related problems as well.

sbkrish76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got exactly 70% in the morning session of mock > exam. I am not sure what this even translates to > in the real exam. I also saw lot of calculation > related problems as well. The mock exam should be representative of the actual exam. 70% is pretty good at this stage (I heard that nobody scoring 70% or higher ever failed).