Mock Exam: My Score And Beef

Ok I’m happy with my score: 86% its not a 100% but I’ll take it. My beef is that NO ONE has brought up the fact that the Ethics Question about Hedge Funds with a Conservative client that HAUNTED the Level 2 forum last year was not brought up…I have to go determine if I was right or not… Now time to go review scores…

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok I’m happy with my score: 86% its not a 100% > but I’ll take it. > > My beef is that NO ONE has brought up the fact > that the Ethics Question about Hedge Funds with a > Conservative client that HAUNTED the Level 2 forum > last year was not brought up…I have to go > determine if I was right or not… Now time to go > review scores… !!! I remember that question it haunted me too!!! Is it there???

Yes and all those who said it was OK… You Were ______. Sorry can’t spoil it for you CSK. I only got 1 wrong in Ethics does that make me Super Ethical?

i said it was Ok, and i will say it again. Why? cause i scored > 70% on ethics :slight_smile:

Er, what is the answer?.. I never found out and will not be taking the mock. I always assumed is it ok as long as you have researched it properly and considered in from a portfolio perspective. Actually, I didn’t get the whole discussion last year. I thought it was obvious - surprise me!

^HAHA… I would love to tell you if you were correct. I stuck with my original also…but if I tell you what that was then…

Off-course it’s OK … as long as you apply prudence and care and stay within the IPS guidelines

My God, I remember post on L2 about that question. I did Mock yesterday, I still can’t figure it out. I suppose it is ok. ALL clients were reviewed and considered conservative, however hedge funds are appropriate for conservative clients too for their diversification benefits! Right?

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^HAHA… I would love to tell you if you were > correct. I stuck with my original also…but if > I tell you what that was then… and why won’t you say the answer? As I said I’m not going to do the mock.

The only section I failed with a 66.67% was Economic Concepts – BOO!

It is OK!!! DAMNIT I spent like 2 hours stairing at this one b/c it pissed me off last year, but its OK because the analyst did the homework yada yada yada…

Remember you had heads-up about the monster Macro Attri. question.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Remember you had heads-up about the monster Macro > Attri. question. ^-- true

Oh, That defintely gave me 3 points right there, no doubt. That I wont lie about. I might have been lucky and guessed Asset Category b/c i kinda knew that one, but the other two I doubt I would have been lucky enough to guess. If I got all 3 of those incorrect without any luck I would be at a 82%. So my Normal score is between 82-86%. :slight_smile:

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It is OK!!! DAMNIT I spent like 2 hours stairing > at this one b/c it pissed me off last year, but > its OK because the analyst did the homework yada > yada yada… hahahahah I WAS RIGHT. I KNEW IT!

Forgot to state Macro was only 3 questions, the rest was Micro.

Damn you CSK :slight_smile: I’m just happy that we finally know the answer!!!

time for you to take sample 3! Enjoy the Ethics section there :slight_smile:

That might be done tomorrow… I need a break after staring at that screen for 2 hours!

good god. 86. I think if pass rate is 15% your still safe. Your safety first ratio is through the roof!