Mock Exam Question

Ok, what is everyone talking about when they say they dont give you the answers??? Is it not like the Samples where you pick say B, and then hit continue and it shows up either Green or Red to tell you if you got it right or wrong??? OR is it when you hit continue to go to the next question it doesnt grade the question, it only goes onto the next question and no grading is done until the end???

At the end you can print a summary of the answers. No grading during the exam. I think you have to keep track of your answers because i don’t think it tells you which ones you had incorrect, just a breakdown of section scores.

^ok that makes sense…I was under the assumption that it was similar to the Samples, but now i know.

can you go back and forth on the questions or do you have to choose an answer and move ahead and you are done with the question?

You can go back and forth, but remember you don’t have much time for that. Also, you can’t leave the question unanswered to come back for it later, you have to pick something. So it gets pretty confusing when you start forgetting whether you choose (a,b,c,d) b/c you solved the question or because you wanted to skip it and be back later.

nice software…they truely don’t care about customer satisfaction.

Three’s a charm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > At the end you can print a summary of the answers. > No grading during the exam. I think you have to > keep track of your answers because i don’t think > it tells you which ones you had incorrect, just a > breakdown of section scores. A breakdown like… Equity FI Income Derivatives ? Why has someone suggested to write down your answers if you can’t even see the results in the end?

>Why has someone suggested to write down your answers if you can’t even see the results in the end? You should write them down as full sentence or number, not just a,b,c,d. Yes, breakdown is like: Ethics Risk Management … and it’s not by item set b/c some topics had two items sets, others just one.