Mock Exam Scores Schwesser

The marginal benefit wasn’t as great as the first book, but I did get some value in assessing my progress. After finishing volume 1 I had a good sense of my areas of weakness and volume 2 let me know if I was properly addressing them. However, if time was a constraint i’d rather just review the EOC question, study notes and my lists. In the last two practice exams i made a lot of the same mistakes, which makes me believe i should have reviewed more in between the practice tests - ive been taking two every weekend.

The marginal benefit wasn’t as great as the first book, but I did get some value in assessing my progress. After finishing volume 1 I had a good sense of my areas of weakness and volume 2 let me know if I was properly addressing them. However, if time was a constraint i’d rather just review the EOC question, study notes and my lists. In the last two practice exams i made a lot of the same mistakes, which makes me believe i should have reviewed more in between the practice tests - ive been taking two every weekend.

Scweser Vol 1:

Test 1: AM - 70%; PM - 76.67%

Test 2: AM - 66%; PM - 80%

Test 3: AM - 68.89%; PM - Haven’t done

2012 mock: 83%

My lowest score so far was on Schweser book 2 AM at 60%. Haven’t done the afternoon yet so I hope to score in the 80’s on that one to bring my score up to passing.

the PM mocks are muddled with answers stating:

A) Bill’s statement is correct

B) Ed’s statement is correct

C) both are correct

I dont recall seeing many of these on actual or PM mocks from CFAI and they are ALL over the Schweser mocks. So frustrating. I am bagging Schweser mocks for now.

I sucked at schweser … im dumping shweser too.

So I have things to be done yet but I tried the first schweser mock to get a feel. AM 65 PM 51 :frowning: I was a well prepared candidate until level 2. Spoiled this time because perceived the exam would be easy. I see a good possibility that I’ll post again here next year. Good luck to all.

@areyouserious,

I almost got the same score… 55! frustrating eh? all im going to do is try to solve it again and again and again and go back to material on the question i do wrong… im not giving up … same happened on level 2 and i passed boarderline … i barely scored 60 on mocks and passed… this might be weird but im finding morning session easier than afternoon :confused: … esp when it has to do with derivatives/alternatives… almost 18 days so let’s give it our best and hope we pass… I dont care for the score as long as its a pass.

Yeah Bilal. I also found the AM to be easier than PM. I like your confidence and thanks for cheering up. I almost gave up thought there’s time for improvement. I’d passes level 1 with above 70 in all and had scores ranging from 75 to 85 in level 2 mocks as well and passed level 2 with good >70 in 7. But this is the most disappointing score I got. Let’s hope we get it done. I’m only gonna review now and focus less on mocks. Will mostly take previous AMs Current CFAI mock in the last week before exam. No other practice.

I think you should also read the solutions for schweser mocks without actually solving as if they are additional notes for you to read and take down notes of whatever you lack. That’s what im doing…

Took book 7 PM exam today and scored a 70%. Gotta bump that up north of 80% - consistently hanging around the 70% mark on Schweser exams. Scary.

Just finished 3-PM

Schweser-Vol1-Exam-3-PM: 45/60 = 75%

Vol 2 Exam 1:

AM 68

PM 70

PT1: 78/75

PT2: 81/73

PT3: 78/82

PT4: 64/78

I got progresively harsher with my scoring on the AM. ON PT4, if I didn’t get it RIGHT, I got ZERO.

Schweser Volume 1 Exam 2 PM = 72%

Schweser-Vol1-Exam-1-AM: 114/180 = 63.33% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-1-PM: 37/60 = 61.66%

Schweser-Vol1-Exam-2-AM: 128/180 = 71.11% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-2-PM: 47/60 = 78.33%

Schweser-Vol1-Exam-3-AM: 108/180 = 60% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-3-PM: 45/60 = 75%

My Schweser scores are all over the place! Time to move on the old CFAI AM exams from tomorrow.

schweser Vol 1#1 = 69%

schweser Vol 1#2 = 70%

schweser Vol 1 #3 - 75%

Vol 1 - Test #1 Avg 75%

AM: 73.33%

PM: 76.67%

Vol 2 Schwesser got 55% on 1st AM 63.3% PM

2nd AM 54% still got to do PM…

Vol 2 Schwesser got 55% on 1st AM 63.3% PM

2nd AM 54% still got to do PM…