Mock Exam Scores Schwesser

Anyone wants to share?

46% Morning session 1st test

Got 65% afternoon 1st test

63% Afternoon 2nd test

took it today. Got approx low to mid 70s on the am. I did make one horrible mistake on the Core Capital question, where all my calcualtions were right but I started their first year needs by multiplying by the growth rate instead of using the one given in the text. If I dont make that dumb mistake, I wouldve gotten around an 83.

Afternoon was tough, got a 72. I failed ethics and GIPs gave me some trouble. Overall, pleased with first run through of mocks.

Did you find it difficult to grade your own questions? I dont know how strict to be.

Yeah, indeed it was difficult to grade my own answers… when I am in doubt I just mark it wrong…

I dont think im going to do schweser morning sessions. I’ll just solve afternoon ones. I’ll focus on solving previous CFA mocks 2007-2012 + solving CFA Books EOC …

I defnitely miss this forum =)

60% morning session 1st test. I will be taking the afternoon session today.

Bilal: for me the morning sessions are the most useful part. Actually, I think them more useful than some of the EOC questions…

60% morning session 1st test. I will be taking the afternoon session today.

Bilal: for me the morning sessions are the most useful part. Actually, I think them more useful than some of the EOC questions…

58% second am

78% third PM

I have taken the first 4 AM’s, with an average score of 64 (its a pretty tight band with my low around 62 and a high of 66). I am really frustrated with my inability to score better than 40% of the points on individual/institutional IPS due to constant mistakes on Required Return, terms used (or not used) and generally not answering the question.

PM scores Vol 1:

72, 74, 76. At least I am showing improvement. Hopefully I can get thatn into the high 80’s since I need to balance out my dismal AM scores.

Exam 1

am 72

pm 63

Exam 2

am 74

pm 78

Just finished exam 3 PM:

83% @_@

got a 50 overall on a mock, i had it comming, i am clueless on GIPS, performance eval, econ

you would think i would study those, but i still dont feel like facing them, so i redoing the things i am good at

Schweser-Vol1-Exam-1-AM: 114/180 = 63.33%

Exam #1

60% AM (with 10% downward adjustment as suggested in the text)

63% PM

Exam #2

65% AM

That’s all I got for now.

Exam #1

60% AM (with 10% downward adjustment as suggested in the text)

63% PM

Exam #2

65% AM

That’s all I got for now.

I’m in the same area and happy with it given we have 3 more weeks of review.

Schweser Volumn 1

Exam #1: 61% AM and 65% PM

Exam #2: 58% AM and 68% PM

CFAI Practice Tests

2011 CFAI Mock 62%

2012 CFAI Sample Exam 66%

2010 CFAI Mock - didn’t score b/c there was overlap in some of the questions with other material that I have reviewed, so I knew some of the answers beforehand

did you also grab a snack from the refrigerator during the exam?

lol

Volume 1

Exam #1: 74% AM 61% PM

Exam #2: 69% AM 68% PM

Exam #3: 72% AM 77% PM

Volume 2

Exam #1: 72% AM 85% PM

Exam #2: 74% AM 72% PM

Exam #3: 74% AM 82% PM

do you recommend doing volume 2? from level 2 i didnt think it had any use for me

Schweser-Vol1-Exam-1-AM: 114/180 = 63.33% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-1-PM: 37/60 = 61.66% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-2-AM: 128/180 = 71.11% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-2-PM: 47/60 = 78.33% Schweser-Vol1-Exam-3-AM: TODO Schweser-Vol1-Exam-3-PM: TODO CFAI-past-exams: TODO

Hi koontab - I see you have done V1 and V2 exams both. Would you please shed some light if the Volume-2 exams are worth the time or I would just better focus on other stuff and forego Volumn2?

I find it tough to grade the AM exams - especially given the difference between the Schweser AM and past CFAI AM exams. Given that, I took the Schweser PM exam and scored a 67% today after taking the 2009 CFAI AM exam.

I thought the test was kind of crap. I scored a 78 on the 2012 cfai mock, 73 on the 2011 mock and 93 on the 2010 mock. Very ambiguous with the answers (on the Schweser exams). I even wrote down the correct answer next to the question on a few, answered them, and got them wrong because the language was ambiguous. Maybe I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed - not sure - but that’s my opinion. Taking more exams tomorrow and will post scores.