Mock Exam ..should i be scared??

me either, mcpass - two days to get our arses in gear :-/

passthismofo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Took it a week ago. Scored 63, but got killed on > the two derivatives vignettes (3/18 and 9/18). > > I found it very useful to spend a couple of hours > to go over all my mistakes afterwards. same here. id great except for those two.

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > passthismofo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Took it a week ago. Scored 63, but got killed > on > > the two derivatives vignettes (3/18 and 9/18). > > > > I found it very useful to spend a couple of > hours > > to go over all my mistakes afterwards. > > > same here. id great except for those two. My consolation bud is that they are overweighted in the Mock exam compared to the real test! At least that’s what I led myself to believe so that I can salvage what little confidence I have. Tomorrow I do CFAI Sample 1 and 2 then work on 2005, 2006 and 2008 AMs for the rest of the week. Not sure what else to do after that. Good luck to you!

I find schweser are terrible for getting into the details. For example, asking me which country in BRIC will have this characteristic or that characteristic. Garbage. I looked at the free mock and it seemed alright.

where can i find the 2008 mock? thanks