Mock Exam vs. Actual exam

What do you guys think in terms of difficulty? Retakers, any opinion on this? I’m trying to think on Level 1’s Mock Exam. I think maybe it was a little harder compared to the actual but pretty similar to the actual exam. Not sure what level 2 would be…

difficulty and wording, similar. topic scope- not close. mocks = predictable big areas. real thing = will push you on the random stuff that you’re not as comfortable with

…it seems like every question on stuff you know, you will get right on the mocks…boost up your confidene and end up seeing something completely different on the exam…great!! I think we’re sooooo getting an emerging markets vignette… I am crossing my fingers for that not to happen…

I think honestly with all these schweser exams and mocks…the key is to have a low standard deviation in your scores. If you find yourself having wide swings that I think it sort of suggests that you got lucky on certain exams because they test you on stuff that you know. However, if you are consistently scoring around the same % (hopefully in the 70s) then i think your knowledge expertise is spread out pretty evenly. Just my two cents.

*takes kellyc’s two cents* your cents make sense!

Thanks!!! your advice is well appreciated…