Mock exams for level 2?

Are they printable?

Looks like they are all online only.

The mocks actually come in pdf form so yes you can print them I’m not sure about the topic tests though

no problem man down to the final stretch! Feels like level 1 was just yesterday!

@drock, hey man if you happen to check if the topic tests are also printable please.let us know through this thread. Thanks man!

You got it! I’ll post in this thread tonight regarding the topic tests

I just subscribed! Doing Mock #1 AM right now :slight_smile:

Looks like they email you the PDF of the mock, and solutions are online. The topic tests appear to be all online though. It says its timed and had me click “continue” to go in. I didn’t go in though.

Thanks for the Konvexity mocks heads up.

Well… just finished the AM session mock1 of Konvexity… Got 79%. Will take the PM tomorrow.

This feel very similar to Schweser… not very difficult but hopefully its “exam like”

Only criticism is that a few questions I got wrong were due to a rounding error… The answer choices were too close and the rounding error threw it off…

I’ve taken level 2 twice now - and as you know I can’t say much. But what I can say is that I’ve always found the real thing to be presented more straightforward and with more clarity than some of the prep providers mocks. I’ve never felt like CFAI was intentionally “out to fail me” with their exam - and I think some prep providers try to over-obfuscate their mock exams. Are there going to be land mines in the real thing? Yeah of course, but a trained eye should recognize them.

That’s just my opinion however, and I’m pretty sure I’m okay to say the above statement. But I don’t trust me, I failed band 10.

You need more practice for sure. Before the next mock: 1. Drink a gallon of water 5 mins before the exam and don’t go to the bathroom. If your bladder explodes, you haven’t prepared enough. 2. Turn the heater up and wear 3 jackets, just to test your blood circulation. 3. Hire a drummer from a metal band to play Toxicity right next to you while you’re taking the mocks. No earplugs allowed. 4. Don’t use a calculator. Can’t calculate e^-RT in your head? You haven’t prepared enough. 5. Skip all the FRA questions. You’ll probably only get 3 or 4 vignettes. If you can’t pass without attempting FRA, you haven’t prepared enough. 6. Start 2 hours late. If you can’t finish a session in 1 hour, you obviously aren’t ready. 7. Apply generous amounts of honey on your private parts and set loose an army of ants. See if it distracts you during your mock. If you pass with the above, you sir are ready for this undertaking. Good luck with your preparation. Tanks.

No problem mocks are scarce at level 2 so had to share with all of you

Yea what Tactics said if you can’t do the above idk how you think you have a chance

Topic tests through Konvexity are online only no option to print with answers from what I can see

Thanks mate!

So far, thumbs up on Konvexity. Their mocks are good… the topic tables are good too but some questions are pretty hard…

I just purchased the IFT mocks today… Im running out of questions to do…

Same here lol just bought the Wiley qbank today and already did all the questions for AI and PM. You do all the konvexity section tests?

I did half of the sectionals… saving them by going 1-2 per day so I dont blew through them all lol

The IFT are kind of copies of the CFAI online study questions… lame… i feel riped off.

The ethics in the first mock is pretty much identical to the ethics I already did 2 times… the whole story is almost identical…

Wow one good thing about IFT… scored big… they have downloadable mock exams from CFAI from 2015 to 2009… Now I’m in mock exam heaven.