Mock or Sample?

This is a bit newbish of me, but which one is best to do at this juncture? Is mock a full example whereas sample is just that?

i’d go with mock, philly. are you just going to do one or the other?

i just did the sample actually and found it useful. They are not exam questions (more like Q-Bank) - but at a harder level. Highlighted a bunch of stuff I really need to study - thank god we have 2 weeks left.

wa-wa. tell me that’s a joke, man. lol.

check your dates wa wa

Not sure, but I think time is limited at this point. I just casually did 2007 AM, even though I planned to study IPS today. Haven’t graded but it seemed somewhat manageable with the exception of the endowment the one attribution item set. By manageable I mean I would be happy if I scored in the 60’s. I just want to get enough “data points” to use to study off of, then on Thursday/Friday I will commit formulas to memory and go through GIPS.

Do the mock for sure. Samples are good too. And according the website, both are “exam-level difficulty”, but I’m not buying. Still good practice though.

Do both. Sample is only about an hour or so. You should get more out of that hour than you would out of most other methods of studying.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do the mock for sure. > > Samples are good too. And according the website, > both are “exam-level difficulty”, but I’m not > buying. Still good practice though. I don’t think they are either.

Just to make sure, there is only 1 Mock and it’s free (the PDF Download)? Then you have 3 Samples, only 1 being free? Thanks.

Correct

Cool. Thought I was going nuts there for a second…

i want all 3 samples too… but not sure if i ever have time to do them all anyway

Do all 3 samples and mock - especially if your work pays