Mock /Sample Exams Repeat Qs

I have gone through all mock and sample exams on the website… Does anyone know if there may be repeat questions in the exam? Will the exam be similar in magnitude to the tests on the cfa website? Thanks

Hi can someone pls clear this up for me… I really need to know if the CFA sample and mocks are more comparable to the actual exam than schweser. I am getting 70% plus in Qbank and am worried that this will not be the same style of question for the actual exam… Are the CFA mocks/samples a good measure of what will be in the exam on the day??? Thanks

Also How many sample exams are there on the cfa website this time I can only see 2 and 2 mocks? Thanks

Anyone Know the answer!!

3 samples + 1 mock as far as i know CFA sample/mock papers are a good practice for the exam, but it would be ridiculous to think that same questions would be repeated on the exam… if that was the case I would not be studying my **** off. Anyways, >=70% on schweser is good, i think you are in good shape.

I would trust CFA questions more than Schweser. They’re both good, but CFA writes the exam, so I would think their sample and mock questions would fit the same mould. I doubt you’ll see the same questions, but some of the calculations are probably repeated with different numbers.

I rember reading that some questions may be repeated. You can be sure that the questions that require cals will most definately be repeated IMO…equity pricing, TVM stuff, etc etc

I checked with a few guys in the level 2 forum regarding this… they said that one can expect to see a similar pattern for the finals, especially with regard to the type of questions and the level of difficulty…

sreeharimenon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I checked with a few guys in the level 2 forum > regarding this… they said that one can expect > to see a similar pattern for the finals, > especially with regard to the type of questions > and the level of difficulty… …this can be inferred by the fact that CFAI labels them as “mock” and “sample” exams.

Thanks so much guys… I will go through the 2 mock exams and 2 sample exams on the cfa website… Any ideas where I can get past year sample/mocks from? Thanks Again

there are 3 samples and only 1 mock. past year’s samples- nowhere!

from hardware zones forum. "All the exam questions in Dec 07 are direstly quoted in the CFA books and a lot come from the practice questions in the texts. Also the summary at the end of every chapter of the texts helps. Also for Ethics and Pro standards,the Dec questions are exactly the repeated from the CFA texts. Hope that helps. " i am in no way endorsing that, i haven’t heard of it anywhere else, but it is out there. at the end of the day, who cares if the questions are repeated. if your doing the CFA exam just to get another pass on your resume, i think your doing it for the wrong reason. learn the material, practice it often and you should pass.