Mock/Sample/Practice Exams Results Thread

I took sample 1 on 9th of April and Schweser volume 1, exam 2 on Saturday. Sample 1 - 67% Sample 2 - 80% Schweser V1, 1, AM - 77% Schweser V1,1, PM - 81% Schweser V1,2, AM - 87% Schweser V1,2, PM - 83%

Schweser Vol1 Exam 1 AM–54% :(( Didnot take PM exam since I could not stop myself from evaluating AM exam, and then didnt have the guts to take PM exam Exam2 AM–75% Exam2 PM–65%

CFAI Free Sample - 88% Schweser Volume 1 - 5 exams averaging 83.9% Planning to work on Schweser Volume 2 and Mock next week. Anyone tried either one of these…what are your thoughts?

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- If you want to see how you score compared to everyone else, plug the scores in on the Schweser website. There are a couple of hundred scores in already. ----------------------- How do you plug your scores on Schweser and see others’ as well?

Go to Online Access, the click on Schweser Practice Exams Vol 1, then pick the “Enter answers online(or something like that, its the ‘recommended’ option)”, then just click on the bubbles. It give you your scores and the average of all others

spurries Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Go to Online Access, the click on Schweser > Practice Exams Vol 1, then pick the “Enter answers > online(or something like that, its the > ‘recommended’ option)”, then just click on the > bubbles. It give you your scores and the average > of all others What is the average of all others so far?

Volume 1 Exam 1 PM = 88.5%

Took sample three from CFAI yesterday. Scored 81%.

Schweser Vol 1 AM 05/06/09: 75%, 90/120 CFAi Sample 1 05/09/09: 70% CFAi Sample 2 05/10/09: 65% ------- Schweser Vol 1 PM 05/13/09: 73%, 87/120 Thoughts: Ethics score was solid at 75%, Econ and FRA are improving. I feel like I could have scored 3-5% higher had I not been pressed for time. My mood/mindset was fairly lax during this test and it caught up to me at the end as I had 15 calc related questions to go with only 15 minutes remaining… as you can imagine was forced to guess on 10 or so.

Average was mid-60’s for Exam 1 AM and PM

Schweser Vol 1 AM 05/06/09: 75%, 90/120 CFAi Sample 1 05/09/09: 70% CFAi Sample 2 05/10/09: 65% Schweser Vol 1 PM 05/13/09: 73%, 87/120 ---- Stalla Live Mock AM (Washington DC) - 75% Thoughts: Wow, just wow. By far the hardest, longest, and most quantitative exam I’ve taken thus far. When I finished the exam I was shocked at my score. I was positive I scored in the mid 50s – max of 60%. I must have guessed 10+ questions correctly. The two encouraging spots were Ethics (17/18) and Econ (10/12)… didn’t guess a single answer in either section.

Took a mock exam up at USC today, and got 73% on the morning session and a 67% on the afternoon session for a total of EXACTLY 70%. 3 weeks to go, hopefully plenty of time to brush up on the concepts I’m not solid on and have a good cushion going into the exam.

Morning - 71 Afternoon - 69 Unfortunately my score on FSA cumulatively was like 58%, and i thought i had that section down good. Quant was easy, more than i expected, but ZERO hypothesis test questions in either Mock, seemed a bit too easy, usually i don’t do so good in quant and i got like 88%. I guess i got alot of work to do on FSA :frowning: Oh, and this was for the CFAI Mocks.

Schweser Vol 1 AM : 71.6%, 86/120 CFAi Sample 1 05/09/09: 76% At first I was disappointed by the above score with ethcis being around 50’s in both the test. Need to re-read ethics and planning to take Schweser Vol 2 AM & PM this weekend, after some revision.

Did BSAS mock on Saturday. Scored 78% on the AM and 78% on the PM. I thought this one was a lot harder than the Schweser Volume 1, exams 1 & 2. Much more qualitative questions. That being said, when I went through my answers I found three questions I had got wrong just by reading the question wrong… I can’t believe I still haven’g got these errors out of me yet.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did BSAS mock on Saturday. Scored 78% on the AM > and 78% on the PM. I thought this one was a lot > harder than the Schweser Volume 1, exams 1 & 2. > Much more qualitative questions. > > That being said, when I went through my answers I > found three questions I had got wrong just by > reading the question wrong… I can’t believe I > still haven’g got these errors out of me yet. Those are the errors that make me sick…Whenever I test I do a “raw score” and an “adjusted score” that I would have gotten if I wasnt a Dbag and read all the questions correctly. Adjusted score is usually within ~2~4% or raw score and only for questions where i made reading errors, not computation errors. I attribute reading incorrectly to not being in the zone. I will be in the zone on exam day, hence I will get those questions right, hence why I compute two scores.

CFA MOCK MORNING 68.33 AFTERNOON 70 Other than that I only did qbank questions , which I think are muchhh easier… I got 50% on FSA! =(

has anyone attempted schweser vol 2?

Yea i’m working on the Schweser Volume 2 right now and I find it longer and certainly a little bit tougher than Volume 1 and the sample exam. Haven’t taken the mock yet so can’t compare.

My scores so far: Vol 1 Ex 1 AM: 72 Vol 1 Ex 1 PM: 83 Vol 2 Ex 1 AM: 76 Vol 2 Ex 1 PM: 78 Vol 1 Ex 2 AM: 80 So I recommend doing the second volume, it’s not harder in my opinion.