mock scores, those who passed ?

Okay so for those of you who passed, this is a bit silly and not very significant statisticly, but it would be nice if you can tell us what you were scoring on CFA AM and PM mocks in the days before the exam.

I guess it would serve to relax some of us a bit, and hek if our current scores are much lower it would still help cause we would walk into the test room already expecting to be killed, saving us 10 mins of shock on the exam before we getting rolling, and thus we would have a better chance.

You’ll find people saying they killed mocks and failed, and those who bombed mocks and passed. But I asked the same thing last December.

I think I scored about a 67 on the CFAI mock, and a mid 70’s on one of their online practice exams about two weeks before the exam.

Schweser mocks started in low 60’s and were up to 70-75 range before the exam.

I passed, but I can tell you I 100% did not know how I did when I walked out. I just knew I didn’t ‘bomb’ the exam, but couldn’t say much beyond that. Remember this: you get instant feedback on mocks. What I mean by that is you instantly know how you did on your ‘guessing’, while after the real exam, you have to wait 2 months or so to get this same feedback, but that is the time it counts for real. That creates extra doubt and second guessing while you wait.

Good luck to you guys.

You’ll find people saying they killed mocks and failed, and those who bombed mocks and passed. But I asked the same thing last December.

I think I scored about a 67 on the CFAI mock, and a mid 70’s on one of their online practice exams about two weeks before the exam.

Schweser mocks started in low 60’s and were up to 70-75 range before the exam.

I passed, but I can tell you I 100% did not know how I did when I walked out. I just knew I didn’t ‘bomb’ the exam, but couldn’t say much beyond that. Remember this: you get instant feedback on mocks. What I mean by that is you instantly know how you did on your ‘guessing’, while after the real exam, you have to wait 2 months or so to get this same feedback, but that is the time it counts for real. That creates extra doubt and second guessing while you wait.

Good luck to you guys.

Sorry, thought I was on L1 forum!

You L3 guys know the drill with mock scores by now I’m sure. Jealous you are all only the ‘pass’ from being done.

Sorry, thought I was on L1 forum!

You L3 guys know the drill with mock scores by now I’m sure. Jealous you are all only the ‘pass’ from being done.

^ lol, no worries dude

nothing to be jelous about, sooner that you think you will be here.

Life flies by very fast, enjoy it while you can

:slight_smile:

Wish you don’t see me here next year. Thank you for sharing.

I promise you this:

If you and I both take the level II exam in 2 days, you will have a higher chance of passing that I.

Scores were all over place, I think I remember taking at least 7 or 8. Lows were in the mid to high 60s and the high was the Schweser mock where I scored an 85.