Mock vs. Samples

Anyone else score better on Mocks than Samples consistently? Mock 1 (about a week ago) - 71.67 Mock 2 (today) - 71.67 Sample one (week ago) 60 Sample two (two days ago) 56 Sample Three (yesterday) 53 Such Big differences between Mock and Samples. I’m hoping the mocks are more indicative of my knowledge and I didn’t just do a better job guessing :slight_smile:

i agree. i also think taking the samples online to be very difficult scrolling allover the page. i think its much easier to analyze information when its on paper (exam format) but in general the samples have thrown a few curveballs and tricks compared to the mock i know its wishful thinking but I hope the exam is like mock

I have the same problem - the mock 78-80%, and hovering around mid to high 60’s for the sample tests.

Wow, I’m the opposite. 61/56 on the mock and 73/70 on Samples 2 and 3.

Sample 80 and 76 Mock 73 and 80 J.

bpul? reallly? 61/56? whats goin on, it sounds like u have this down, answering questions all the time

the show NY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bpul? reallly? 61/56? whats goin on, it sounds > like u have this down, answering questions all the > time It was towards the beginning of my final review and I rushed through it. Whatever, the past 4 months are irrelevant. It’s all about game day.

sample I 66 Sample II 56 Sample III 63 the MOCK MockI 75 MOckII 73.33 i am feeling better now, and really hopes the exam is more similar to mock that Sample,