Mocks are up

The mocks are up. We have access to all three levels and they are take homes this year.

what do you mean by that? Aren’t they online?

Wow take away exam. I liked their approach but it should be password protected as now anybody can view these exams. Good for schweser and stalla. Hopefully their exam will be more reflective of real from next year

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. So, now we have CFAI mock exams and CFAI sample exams…works for me.

they are password protected. I had to log on to download them

how different r they from last year?

Can we print them?

ok so i see a morning and afternoon session mock printable- sweet. are there more for sale? and how many samples are there? the free one and then 2 more? i am too lazy to log into that test trac site right now. awesome that we can print out those mocks though. a much better study tool than not being able to go back to the text of a question after you take the test. good job cfai.

wow this is great. item sets on the computer are a huge pain in the as*

Nice, I just saved $100…unless there are more mocks available somewhere?

anyone know if the BSAS practice exam have the same questions as the CFAI Mock exam, now that it’s available for free?

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone know if the BSAS practice exam have the > same questions as the CFAI Mock exam, now that > it’s available for free? I think the BSAS mock exam is today…so hopefully someone can reply to this soon. I would really like to know this as well. Any idea why the mock is free this year while last year it was a hundo?

Because people have lost their jobs, and CFAI decided to be nice

Only the mocks are free. There are 3 sample exams available as well. One if free and the rest are $40 each.

anyone finished the mock yet? how did you do? I downloaded it, haven’t printed out yet. Wondering what people who have taken it feel about the exam, versus say, book 6.

can anyone who has taken the BSAS answer this questions if the CFAI mock and BSAS mock the same? It would be much appreciated. Thanks

took the mock saturday: 65% morning 61% afternoon. thought it is quite a bit harder then book 6 but a little less difficult than book 7. I knew going into it I still has gaps in my knowledge but figured I want to " know what I don’t know" sooner then later. i was feeling good until I saw posts from post exam last year with people saying the real exam was nothing like the mocks. I still have lots of work to do…

Hi, cubsfish: do you feel that the CFAI exam has greater range of materials? since many people here seem to think Schweser don’t provide enough coverage for level 2. Are there enough questions that slip through Schweser on the CFAI exam that makes you feel uncomfortable rely heavily on the notes rather than curriculum? BTW: for Lv1, I felt teh real thing is easier than book 6. I never bothered bk7. This time around, seems bk7 is inevitable… Thanks! cubsfish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > took the mock saturday: 65% morning 61% > afternoon. thought it is quite a bit harder then > book 6 but a little less difficult than book 7. I > knew going into it I still has gaps in my > knowledge but figured I want to " know what I > don’t know" sooner then later. i was feeling good > until I saw posts from post exam last year with > people saying the real exam was nothing like the > mocks. I still have lots of work to do…

I don’t want to give too much away about it but when I took it the were no “WTF are they asking me moments” It was straight forward. Everything that I read in threads from after the test last year had most people not knowing what was being asked for on the afternoon section. Nothing close to that on this test

Is this in regard to the CFAI Mock exam they made available, or did you sit in on the BSAS Practice exam? cubsfish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t want to give too much away about it but > when I took it the were no “WTF are they asking me > moments” It was straight forward. Everything > that I read in threads from after the test last > year had most people not knowing what was being > asked for on the afternoon section. Nothing close > to that on this test