Monkey Business

That’s the impression I have been getting, that IB is really more sales oriented than analytical. I think I’ll try to give this a read over the summer, thanks.

artvandalay: I’m also considering a post mba IB stint. You can knock theday-to-day all you want, but these guys do go on to bigger and better things. At the least, it proves that you can work 90 hrs a week.

buyicide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay: > > I’m also considering a post mba IB stint. You can > knock theday-to-day all you want, but these guys > do go on to bigger and better things. At the > least, it proves that you can work 90 hrs a week. No doubt that a couple years as an associate would certainly provide attractive exit options, that’s the main reason I am considering it.

IB has the up or out mentality. No one is a lifer as an analyst/associate. Plenty of people use it as a means to an end which is understood on both parties. Free free to shoot me an email as well, quantjockmba at gmail. I may be able to help you out offline.