Moscow, Russia - Sept 13 to Sept 20

If you live in Moscow, please email me at danteshek@gmail.com. I would very much like to buy you a drink. Thanks.

There might be quite a lof of people from Moscow here, what if all of them like drinks? :)))))))))

I prefer cash…

Neud Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There might be quite a lof of people from Moscow > here, what if all of them like drinks? :))))))))) I think they do. That’s why I asked :slight_smile: Btw I have made up my mind to move to Moscow. This is a trip to reactivate my network there and lay groundwork for an eventual move. I am looking to get into equity sales.

does that mean there will be a position to fill in socal??

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does that mean there will be a position to fill in > socal?? yeah but it could be a while. what are you looking to do?

Just a heads up that I am extending my trip to Moscow until the 27th. This is so I have enough time to see all my old contacts in Moscow and get more meetings. I am looking for introductions to the various Moscow brokerages and traditional investment management companies. If you can help or would like to meet me, please email me at danteshek@gmail.com and I will forward you all the necessary details about my background and what I am trying to accomplish. Thank you to the person who has already contacted me.