Most Frustrating Part of Studying for CFA Exam

Spending the weekends in the office while it is sunny outside…

Looking at all those chicks in the exam hall and being married.

All you complaining about the warm weather, move to the southern hemisphere so you’re studying in winter.

For me its the waiting… waiting a year to take the exam… Waiting until June when you’re ready before that… afrad I’ll forget things before June so I have to continue to study.

Underrated comment.

The worst part of studying is the time suck. The worst part of taking the exam is noticing 75% of the test takers are Asian and the test is graded on a curve (kinda).

The best part of taking the exam is coming back for the afternoon session and seeing all the empty seats.

The best part of taking the exam was the flask of scotch waiting for me in my glove box.

Underrated? I gave it a standing ovation…

^Hadn’t noticed your signature. Nice.

Patrick Bateman Upvote

lol

joseph gordon levitt wink GIF

I wonder if this is the same guy who did this last year and took off his pants before going back to the testing room…

Wait, you can’t leave at all now? I remember finishing the level 3 afternoon paper in less than 90 mins, going and taking a shit and then coming back to check my answers and leaving with over and hours to go.

making people sit there like a statue until time is up is just cruel

Memorizing the objectives and major attributes of corporate governance. Or memorizing all the differences between structural and reduced-form credit models. What’s the debt-sustainability channel? Yea…go back to revising your Econ notes :confused:

It’s OK if you must not remember formula for each one and apply it in cases solving.

Exactly, and now from a distance CFAI Level II is one fair and not much thorough studying material. All you mentioned above is a quite easy task even for mediocre ability students.

Не еб@ть when is not necessary…

Dropping your calculator in the urinal on exam day.

Before the exam, I would say the revision of all material.

During my previous exam the most frustrating moment for me was when I was reading a question and I knew that I read about it, but I couldn’t recall the correct answer. I hope it won’t repeat this year ;-).

will power both mental and physical.

and no fap

I’m now practicing holding my pee in and recalling all the derivatives and quant formulas for level 2. I need some new jeans.

for me, it was a bottle of Wodka, then sat into my Moskvitch and passed like a charm