Most Frustrating Part of Studying for CFA Exam

That it was over and there is no other levels… hate when the game ends

Final review phase. You’ve read everything, done practice questions, mocks etc. and your about a week out and you need to keep rehearsing to keep things fresh. At this point I’d rather take the exam right now.

Having a panic attack on LII then failing for the second time. Let’s just say it feels amazing to be done.

long weekends on AF and no social life

The feeling that you don’t remember anything…

Yeah I seriously don’t remember anything! I am praying for some kind of miracle on exam day :frowning:

osmosis

Pooping with the stall door open on exam day.

The last week of studying

what was it?

How easy the actual thing is. Serious. I left yesterday saying to myself “THAT’S it?”

Oh, and there was a particularly distractingly attractive proctor.

Me too. This could be probably the most frustrating part later: think easy and end up with a band 10.

I would love to be able to study during summer. Imagine having to wake up in the dark and cold, then to stop studying only to find it dark and cold…same experience on the exam day… Also, during summer you do not have to worry if the people at work, library, train, travel, cafe or anyone around you for that matter will knock you out with the flu for a week; especially close to exam day. I would love to be able to go to a park for a bit and do some reading closer to exam day.

^ I agree if you have an air-condition. Otherwise it is very hard to study at near 40 C.

For the last, you can catch a disease close to exam day during summertime too.

Worst: studying on the longest day of the year.

CFA exams are frustrating because they cover so much material. It’s like drinking out of a fire hose.

And, of course, it’s frustrating because all your preparation comes down to exam day. It really is a high-pressure environment during the test.

Honestly, the wait between taking the exams and getting the results.

^ for real. Why does it take two months?

google could automate this in a week

wait… otherwise you have social life?