Most Frustrating Part of Studying for CFA Exam

NO

not much

every process of it is so fkin painful :

1. Study every day for a minimum 2 hours and forget what you read the next day

2. No social life. Weekend and holiday is all about study and study

3. Gaining a lot of weight. Grab whatever I can find at the fastest (mostly crap and heated food)

4. Read some chapter that is so hard to understand, i.e deriv L2 is a BEAST

5. Accept the fact that you aint make it thru next level, and repeat all the process from #1-#4 all over again and wait ONE BLOODY YEAR for the next exam.

What a life…

Love the material, hate the way they exam it

If it was easy and the rewards were the same. Everybody would be doing it. quit your belly aching and buck up. or bow out and accept the life of a beta. nothing wrong with going through life as a beta. i know plenty of them who seem content being beta – passed over for promotions, looked through as if invisible by attractive women. who needs all the worry associated with playing in the big leagues? it’s stressful.

Now we’re talking!

Only true if you allow it to be. Healthy eating and plenty of exercise boosts your ability to work and focus. An hour of exercise adds 2 hours to your day.

Most frustrating for me: I drank a large coffee from Starbucks and ate Del Taco next door. Every day after work for three months before the exam. I don’t even like Starbucks coffee…

Giving up alcohol a few weeks/months before the test. It’s bl00dy Olympics.

giving up the wife