most L2ers have L3,links now

any luck for L3ers not seeing anything??? this is spectacularly bizzare

meh. It’s all a Tuesday morning problem. I intend to enjoy my night tonight getting hammered (which I’ve already started), hit up the pubs, watch Phelps go for 8, and watch the Olympics all day tommorow hungover!

i suspect that L3 takers will see the changes tomorrow. they prolly just did L2 today. i think that passers will see there L3 registration link evaporate in thick air.

i think u r right needhelp…d day might be tmrw for us…lets hope for a good news

So for L3’ers. there will be one of 2 choices. 1) Either you see “Level III registration” link or 2) No link. What do L3’ers see?

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So for L3’ers. > > there will be one of 2 choices. > > 1) Either you see “Level III registration” link > > or 2) No link. > > > What do L3’ers see? I think the following: 1) Link disappears = Pass 2) Link still there and the check mark is still there at Level 3 registration = Profile not updated yet 3)Link still there and the check-mark is gone = Fail Someone, quick, get my brown pants…

2 phelps swimmin in 1 minute

he got it!!! but i’m sick of seeing his mom’s face again and again, thanks god it’s over

has anyone find his l3 registeration link disappeared?