Most Likey Essay Topics

Other than the IPS what do yall think are the most likely sections to show up in the morning portion of the exam?

see past exams

OK I haven’t gotten around to them yet…Are they fairly consistent in what they are testing?

My guess is that they’re going to have 10-11 questions totaling 180 points. Topics will vary in nature from Derivitives, Fixed Income, Equity, Portfolio Management, and possibly GIPS.

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My guess is that they’re going to have 10-11 > questions totaling 180 points. Topics will vary > in nature from Derivitives, Fixed Income, Equity, > Portfolio Management, and possibly GIPS. Couldn’t agree more with CPierce on this one. I really have a sneaking suspicion that they’re gonna do what he says. I also think they might have some sports trivia in the morning session though…just a gut feeling, can’t explain it.

What? There is portfolio management in level 3? How come Schweser didn’t cover it? What about FSA? I thought there was am emphasis on FSA in level 3?

please please please come to your designated exam center on june 5th and sit for the 6 hour exam.