Motivation

Someone please tell me to stop jerking around and start cramming for this test, so I don’t have to retake it in 6 months. thx

im with you, just want it over with, but really, i just keep thinking four more days or six more months, usually works for me

I just add up how much I have spent on this Registration fees Study aids Hours studied x hourly wage that I could have been working With opportunity costs I am in about $17,000 thus far There is no way I am going f%ck around and have to do it all again.

LET’S GET PUMPED STAY FOCUSED

aussie_jaco Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just add up how much I have spent on this > > Registration fees > Study aids > Hours studied x hourly wage that I could have been > working > > With opportunity costs I am in about $17,000 thus > far > > There is no way I am going f%ck around and have to > do it all again. That’s not even close to the cost of a fail. The real cost of a fail is registration fees, study aids, hours spent, AND the delay of all positive cash flows from getting your charter by 1 year. That should be motivation enough

I just got a pack of smokes and a cup of coffee. I’m going to slam this thing out cracking my first book. 5 books, 5 nights, hopefully a pass

Riggs, u r kidding right?

isn’t it crazy how much we’ve learned on our own???

Riggs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just got a pack of smokes and a cup of coffee. > I’m going to slam this thing out cracking my first > book. 5 books, 5 nights, hopefully a pass There’s 6 books, you should’ve started yesterday.

part of them(i.e Registration fees) are sunk costs, aren’t they? should not be included in this project’s valuation…lol

Yeah im kidding. I passed level 1 last year and my roommate is taking it Saturday. He hasn’t even made it through a book and he is sitting for it. He wanted me to post that b/c he really was going to get a pack of smokes and coffee and try to slam through the rest of the books. It is pretty entertaining to watch him. Good luck guys

Motivation??? Come on… This is the F_ing home stretch. If you pass this b!tch, you could be gearing up for L3 this time next year. Forget 6 months, not passing this thing could set you back a FULL YEAR or even more if you’re planning to finish this thing.

I HAVE TO PASS

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > That’s not even close to the cost of a fail. > > The real cost of a fail is registration fees, > study aids, hours spent, AND the delay of all > positive cash flows from getting your charter by 1 > year. > > That should be motivation enough Delay of cash flows is the reason I want to pass this damn thing ASAP. That, and I have to pay for the 52 inch LCD I bought as a gift for myself for sitting for the exam.

Should have saved the LCD as a gift for passing

Riggs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah im kidding. I passed level 1 last year and > my roommate is taking it Saturday. He hasn’t even > made it through a book and he is sitting for it. > He wanted me to post that b/c he really was going > to get a pack of smokes and coffee and try to slam > through the rest of the books. It is pretty > entertaining to watch him. > > Good luck guys Well, it actually _IS_ doable provided you have a business/finance background. I’d want 2 weeks though, 1 week is cutting it really close.

^ good luck trying that for Level II

The TV was a gift for attempting. The gift for passing (all 3 levels) will be much greater!!

I’m already hyped, I"m gonna destroy this motherfucker.