Mount Ranier

Anybody want to climb Ranier over Labor Day Weekend? All my pu$$y friends seem to have barbecues and I have plane tickets.

Sounds like a blast, but I don’t have any climbing experience and I was planning a barbec… umm…

Just hook the rope to your harness, let me pull, and complain alot. That will be familiar terrirtory for me.

Hey Joey…Ever venture up to Mount Washington, NH?

Rode up it on my bicycle 15 years ago. Serious pain in the a$$. Skied Tuckerman a few times in college. Edit: “Skied” Tuckerman. Too much work. Skied a little…

…sure, why not? Though, Joey, you could always do the NYTimes building AND join your friends for a barbecue.

I climbed Rainier last September, good times…don’t think you are going to ride your bike up it like in the past hills, but I am sure it will be a blast. Are you just rolling in a 2-man team?

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I climbed Rainier last September, good > times…don’t think you are going to ride your > bike up it like in the past hills, but I am sure > it will be a blast. Are you just rolling in a > 2-man team? I’d go with as many as want to go, but I’m not going with a guide because I think that’s wussy.

White Mountains of NH are beautiful. Plus no sales tax!