Movies

Too hard for me to find time for movies during NFL season.

Gone Girl was surprisingly good, dunno about the ending though.

I wonder if Ben Affleck will be able to pull off the new Batman role. Kudos to the guy regardless, he has done an astounding comeback.

^ His best role was in Boiler Room.

I saw the movie frozen. It was some horror/thriller about people stuck on a ski lift. I don’t know of any music video, but it would be a good one if there is one out there.

[quote=“YoMo”]

saw Gone Girl, was good but not good enough to miss the midweek champions league fixtures.

strange film, I felt like i was in that cinema for about 5 hours. I quite liked her monologue about ‘the cool girl’

Might watch Argo at the weekend, still haven’t caught that one.

^ Argo is very good. Watched Lone Survivor last night, also very good.

^ If you watch Argo, remember it’s not a documentary but a Hollywood production. A lot of inaccurate “facts” in there.

saw Horns last night, was fucking dreadful.

Looking forward to Nightcrawler

Visited my mother and watched Frozen with her over last weekend–the ending forcibly reminded me it was a Disney film, but otherwise I actually enjoyed it.

Though I can’t decide if the “true love” thing was modern and refreshing, or if it’s just predictably catering to a specific “modern” mindset that is now mainstream, and therefore modern but nauseating… hmm…

Olaf was cute. My mother has a soap dispenser shaped like Olaf and I want one too.

So do you guys think the film industry is now the music industry in 2002? Maybe it’s just my imagination, but it seems like movies are getting worse now too.

Movies have been kind of lame lately, I think. I’m really excited to see Gone Girl, but I’m sure I’ll be disappointed.

I liked Frozen the first three times I saw it, now I’m sick of it. I do plan to do that drinking game circulating Facebook tonight where you drink every time an Elsa trick or treats at your door. Should make for a fun night.

For those of us that have kids, gotta say I loved the Lego Movie. Everything is Awesome!

^I watched part of it at Best Buy with my three-year old on a 120-inch TV. It was too “fast” for her, I thought. (Hell, it was too fast for me, but I’m also a pretty slow thinker.)

^ Have fun torching some crosses tonight. It’s a shame we can’t do the Big Mike & Darren Wilson costume no homo.