MPS calculator

Maybe we should start another thread and bring it to JDV’s attention.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > To the quant nerds…can the failure band be > > used to figure out the MPS? > > I’ve been thinking about this, and really JoeyD is > the one to answer. > > But I setup a Google docs form for people to input > their scores (not as easily as this calculator, > but almost–and at least it works). > > But in thinking about it, I think what you really > need is just a few exceptional scores to narrow it > down. That’s all. For instance, from T-Schulz > post we know that the MPS must be below 74.2%. We > could also take some high scores from the fail > thread and find a lower limit. > > From there we could perhaps speculate as the > distribution of the likely MPS within that range, > but at that point I’d like some others to take > over. I’m just interested in collecting the data > right now. Especially for my 70%+ section, I could figure out answers which I had wrong (I am 100% sure, I don’t got 24 of 24 answers in FSA right) But anyway, I still can’t believe I passed with that section scores… crazy! I guess I was absolutely on the edge and really have to be near maximum within that sections. I directly enrolled for Level III to be sure CFAI made no failure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

77.0% 78.7% 95.8% 70.0%