MPS expecation

These threads make me laugh… you guys realize right that the passing conditions are non disclosed to the public? It’s not because some random guys on Reddit post a comment about an “ethics bump” that this is a truth. Ever heard of checking your sources before spreading false rumors? It is suspected that troublesome questions are removed so there is zero point in estimating what % of questions you got right.

Edit: @Shauncore: nice spot. in that case most of my comment above falls apart.

Literally the Head of Exam Development of the CFAI said on Reddit that the ethics bump exists.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFA/comments/bebmbe/hi_rcfa_im_chris_wiese_head_of_exam_development/

just did an approximation. My results is about 77/120 or even less. OMG so afraid.

Mine is also approximately 76-77 / 120. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

are your expectations adjusted for that unforgettable afternoon slaughte… i mean, session? it should be about 1-2% lower than the usual MPS range but i guess that’s just me…

At least 1% or 2%, given what I’ve read in this thread.

I just hope the MPS is not more than 65%, 78 correct answers or less. Anything more than that is concerning for me lol.

Based on this I can say:

In AM session, you can have max 2 incorrect in 8 topics, and per incorrect for each two remaining topics.

In PM session, you can have 2 incorrect in each topic, and in addition you have 4 allowed incorrect answers for the weakest topics.

In Total 78 correct choices out of 120, or 65.35%.

Fu** I’m being so paranoid.

Results are up, I crushed the exam, top 10% again!

With an excellent AM session and a nasty PM one, I imagine the MPS and overall candidate scores were quite low.