MPS

Hi, I heard somebody saying in this forum that you should hit atleast 70% of questions correct to clear CFA L1. I would like to reconfirm this statement as 710% out of 240 questions is 168 questions in all and that appears to be pity tough. Was the above statement was like atleast 70 percentile to clear L 1?

i think the saying has long been that no one who’s ever scored 168/240 correct on the exam has not received a passing grade and if you’re worried about L1…just remember there are 2 additional levels, and last year the Level II pass rate was 39%…39% of the people who made it past level I

"i think the saying has long been that no one who’s ever scored 168/240 correct on the exam has not received a passing grade " we really dont even know that… all we know is that noone ever scored >70 on all sections and failed the exam… using that alone you can not conclude that anyone with a total score of 70 will pass the exam… why, because those people with >70 on all sections might have 80, 90, or 100… just study 300 hours and you should be fine. good luck to all