Mr.Good.Guy

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I too have lost it. Sat to study… after 15 mins > switched on the TV and started watching some wierd > show on history channel-The end of the > UNIVERSE…not even the world:)) > > Apparently it will take “100 TRILLION MORE” years > and there are people who have dedicated their > lives studying and writing books on it-Can only > imagine their mental states…and here am thinking > am a geek doing these crazy exams. Yeah, but the end of the universe is a pretty important event…

The stupid geese were outside my building this morning taunting me. One of them was flapping his wings and squacking at me like “you wanna go buddy.” Stupid geese. I swear if I wouldn’t get my @ss thrown in jail by the animal rights freaks I’d kick some major freakin @ss. Maybe it’s time the dude with the bow and arrow made his way out here.

> > I think its a night to just Chill and watch > Criminal Minds w a beer… Only show I’ve continued to watch over the last few months of studying. I hate…hate cliffhangers. So, who do you think it was in the truck?? I’m guessing Rossi, and Gillian is coming back next season. If they killed Reid, they are dead to me.

ahaha!!! I didnt see it yet! It’s DVR’d… BB you’re in trouble!!! Battle Royal: Big Babbu vs Big Willy…

Ahhh…sorry bigwilly didn’t even think to put a Disclaimer - Spoiler note on there.

Criminal Minds is a headcase show! It totally rocks- its almost like Silence of the Lambs on TV. I love Reid! He rips! Yah - that show would suck with out him. Did the English cat get into the truck as well? She was expendable… If its her, then Morgan can reluctantly take the role of Special Agent. There has to be a ‘Ohh man’ factor - so that all of them come back. Then again… MAYBE it was JJ… the blonde that was preggo… We’ll know about the same time we sign up again for Level III… Ohh crap… don’t think that…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sid3699 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I too have lost it. Sat to study… after 15 > mins > > switched on the TV and started watching some > wierd > > show on history channel-The end of the > > UNIVERSE…not even the world:)) > > > > Apparently it will take “100 TRILLION MORE” > years > > and there are people who have dedicated their > > lives studying and writing books on it-Can only > > imagine their mental states…and here am > thinking > > am a geek doing these crazy exams. > > > Yeah, but the end of the universe is a pretty > important event… you kidding me:)) 100 Trillion more years…let the generation in the next Trillionth year worry about it-that too is early. Per that show if we were to consider the life of the universe as human being living till the age of 100, our current universe is as old as a 5 month old fetus. Arent there other important things to worry about in the “near” future?

yeah like an Asteroid smashing into the Earth

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah like an Asteroid smashing into the Earth google NEO, they have a website with probabilities so you can see for yourself how likely/unlikely it is going to happen

MGG - are you in Chi? I lived there from 92-2000 (Lincoln Park area), my wife and I still say we are from Chicago (even though we’ve lived in California since 2000). Greatest friggen city in the WORLD! Saw your post about the Chop House - Im thinking Weiners Circle the night before the test - Wait, maybe save that for the druken bruhaha after the test. I took L1 and L2 in Chicago ('96,'97) - Yes, I took 10 years off… The Circle: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hmICvNanGYY

Not currently had to move back east for work. But I plan on moving back in the next year. It truly is my home and I miss it every day.

We’d love to move back someday as well - check out the link to ‘the circle’ I added… I miss that friggen place! “Give me a dawg, take a walk through the garden on that - cheddar fries and SHOW ME YOUR CANS BEEYOOCCHHHH!!!” Thats the owner at the end (in the hooded sweatshirt)- “Goldie” is what we always called him … many druken memories there!