Mrs. Bambi, CFA

wonder how she would describe the AM session :slight_smile:

why me? :-)) I will have a look at it this winter when they release the exam…

don´t read it alone, this year AM session is pretty scary

just wanted to make sure u were following all the threads… read ur posts whn i was in l2 last year

lol well if I may give you one piece of advice: try to forget about this gruelling exam and get your life back; many of your friends, family and co-workers have been neglected over the past months and you owe them and yourself a little fun

lol will do…but have got addicted to AF…

so was I but I found other websites/forum I was able to get addicted to you can do it if you want to :=))

the only cure to this addiction is… having CFA after "your name, " :slight_smile:

true it helps

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so was I but I found other websites/forum I was > able to get addicted to > you can do it if you want to :=)) like which forums ???

www.nomorebooksforever.com www.3/3.co.uk www.imsogladitsfinallyover.com www.solonguntilresultscomeout.org

I never did

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I never did What is that that you never did?

Bambi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why me? > > :-)) I will have a look at it this winter when > they release the exam… I never did look at the 2007 L3 exam

I’ll definitely be looking at the '09 exam when release – to remind me how smart I once was.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll definitely be looking at the '09 exam when > release – to remind me how smart I once was. +1

Any idea when it’ll be released?