MS news will crush Wachovia?

so WB had the smaller market cap than MS and as of last week the Street thought maybe MS would take out Covia. so if MS is now a bank holding company – and will probably not do a deal now, will WB get smashed tomorrow. probably, right?

it should, but it is very likely WB will be acquired by someone. MS combination makes no sense at all. the combined entity is bigger, not better. WB has a toxic portfolio, liquidity issues and lots of org issues. has to be bought by someone with a strong stock consideration, and a very strong organizational platform (read: GS).

WB down, maybe not crushed, but down

now MS is 1/5th Japanese… you’re slow on your breaking alerts bud.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > now MS is 1/5th Japanese… you’re slow on your > breaking alerts bud. hmmmm, easy. my post came last night and WB is down, so how was i slow : ) - anyways, what are you up to today. I had a doc appt and am trying to figure out this tape.

i’m working. typically do that 7am-6pm or so M-F. hope that rash worked out for you.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’m working. typically do that 7am-6pm or so M-F. > > hope that rash worked out for you. he heh. did you have a bad weekend or something?

nah i’m just messin’ with you. :slight_smile:

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bannisja Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i’m working. typically do that 7am-6pm or so > M-F. > > > > hope that rash worked out for you. > > > he heh. did you have a bad weekend or something? Ask your girlfriend.

crushed…smashed…where are the natties when you need them???